Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Star-themed centerpieces

My fiance is an astronomer, and instead of numbering our reception tables, we were going to name them after constellations. I've been trying to think of star-themed centerpiece ideas, but am coming up blank. Can anyone help??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Star-themed centerpieces

• Options
    How about a star shaped glass container (like a candy dish) with a candle in it. You could put it on some kind of raised pedestal if you wanted a little height.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Oh my, that is very neat!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_star-themed-centerpieces?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:e028e868-a97c-4586-b7ce-bdc331acc47dPost:0eb1d96c-095c-492c-9b83-92976e29fe1c">Re: Star-themed centerpieces</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you have the time for a diy project, you could get some vellum paper, pin prick each sheet with a different contellation, and then wrap tall pilliar vases with the paper. Stick a candle in the vase and you have lit constellations. ETA: Here is an example of what I mean, but with a city skyline. Click me
    Posted by Liatris2010[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards