Wedding Reception Forum

dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!

my wedding is until may of 2012. I bought my dress like two months ago but only gave 100 dollars from a total cost of 800.  I am now getting cold feet about it.  Since I changed my wedding color to yellow I want something tighter and with lace.  Should I just lose the 100 dollars and get another dress or just stick to what I had gotten already?? ideas???

Re: dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!

• Ditto Milkduds.  Especially the part about stop looking.

I honestly don't understand how changing your wedding color makes you want a different style dress though.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:eca94f19-81da-4344-9316-8a7a0093c8d0Post:75974e72-02be-403c-931b-024ecb6b540f">Re: dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ditto Milkduds.  Especially the part about stop looking. <strong>I honestly don't understand how changing your wedding color makes you want a different style dress though.</strong>
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

Two things..
    1) Definitely stop looking. I keep asking myself whether or not I bought my dress too soon (I haven't been engaged for even a month and our wedding is March 2, 2012). I KNOW I love my dress and it's absolutely perfect, but I'd hate to find something I like more down the road. So, I refuse to even look at websites because I worry I'll find something better. So, as I am continuously telling myself, don't look anymore!
    2) I've decided since buying my dress that I want to change my color. I feel that a different set of colors will look better with my dress/theme/venue overall. However, if you already have a dress and colors that worked well with the dress itself and the venue, then stick with the original dress and colors! :) Don't change everything just because you've decided on different color.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards