Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Just Wondering

What was the song you danced to or are going to dance for your first dance?

Re: Just Wondering

• Options
    Like Stage, we didn't have dancing, but our first dance was going to be "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options

"Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillet

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Still debating.. maybe I could not ask for more by Edwin Mccain
  • Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    "I Believe in You and Me" by Whitney Houston.
  • Options
    You're Nobody Until Somebody Loves You by Dean Martin

When we first started dating in college- we didn't have the $ for fancy dinners at restaurants.  Kevin used to cook a nice meal and play Dean Martin & Frank Sinatra as background music.  Sooo romantic of him.  So this song has a lot of meaning for us.. but is a bit too old school for most!
  • Options
    pharmacybride, i like your choice and love the story!

we are doing "you and me" by dave matthews--we met over DMB and fiance then proposed with one of their albums that we met over, so it seems fitting to use them for our first song.
  • Options
    "I Do (Cherish You)" by Mark Wills
    I'm married!
  • Options
    "Moon River" sung my Frank Sinatra
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    "she's mine" by barrington levy
    We're going to second-line into the New Year! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    The Voyage- Done by Celtic thunder. We met by him working as a captain and me interviewing to be a Mate.... Cheesy... but so us!  We met a on a boat and we have lived on our boat for a while... then we had to grow up a little and buy a house!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jacqcfjacqcf member
    First Comment
    Here and Now by Luther Vandross
  • Options
    We're dancing to "Never Forget" by the Shoemaker Brothers.  Not a very well known band, but it's available on iTunes.
  • Options
    We are having our first dance to "time in a bottle" by jim croce. favorite song of all time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards