Wedding Reception Forum
Options

We bought our chair covers today at a great price we are so excited =)

I just wanted to let everyone know about the huge sale going on at linentablecloths.com.  I registered with them awhile ago but hadn’t ordered anything.  This morning I received an email that satin self-tie universal chair covers are 30% off…actually I believe all universal chair covers are 30% off but we went with the satin ones.  The sale goes through tomorrow.  They ended up being $2.44 each which is cheap, however…it said they didn’t accept any other discounts but we entered the discount code twitter50082010 and it took off an additional 20% and shipping is free with a $50 order.  So we ended up paying roughly $1.96 each for 140 black satin self-tie chair covers.  Just wanted to pass it on, as you can’t even buy them used for that price or rent them at that price.  

Re: We bought our chair covers today at a great price we are so excited =)

• Options
    Um. okay.  That's nice?
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    VENDOR
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards