So I'm sort of confused as to how the process works for locking things in. We have a venue we like for our Sept. 2013 wedding, but my FI, who is the one who really cares about the religious stuff, does not have an officiant selected and we do not have a ceremony venue. I feel like we need to start somewhere - should we lock in the venue and work on finding an officiant and a wedding ceremony location? Or wait until we have an officiant and a ceremony location?
Daring to dream a bigger dream