Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Playa del Carmen

Hi :)  I got engaged about 3 weeks ago and I am starting to research some wedding venues in Mexico. 
Has anyone been married at the Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen?

We are looking at all inclusive hotels in either the Riviera Maya, Cabo or Puerto Vallarta for sometime next year...maybe May or November.

Any comments are appreciated!  Thanks!

Re: Playa del Carmen

• Options

Congrats on your engagement and Welcome to the Board!!! 

I can't help you with your location, but just wanted to welcome you!  :)  There are tons of Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and Riviera Maya knotties here!!

• Options
    Hello and welcome to the board!  I am getting married at the Grand Riviera Princess in Playa del Carmen in December.  There are so many resorts in the Mayan Riviera...I'd suggest talking to a travel agent about your wants and needs, and they will be able to help you narrow down the resorts and point you in the right direction :) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am getting married at the gran porto real june 4th 2011.  Have you ever been to the resort?  It is really nice and one reason I chose it is because it is walking distance to downtown and all the shops and restaruants.  I love the resort and I thought it would be less stressful as well because my guests would be able to explore without me worrying about them having any trouble getting around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards