Destination Weddings Discussions

Bermuda?

Hi there!  I am recently engaged and we would like to get married in Bermuda.  Does anyone have any experience with planning a wedding there?  Also, any resort recomendations? Thanks

Re: Bermuda?

• Hmm. I'm not sure if we have any current or recent Bermuda brides. I'm actually pretty sure we don't... but there's a lot of great advice you can get from the girls here that can apply to any destination wedding!
  • Welcome and congrats! The only expierence I had with Bermuda was on a cruise. I have to say Bermuda is the most beautiful place I've ever been. I can't wait to compare it to Hawaii! I would love to go back but like Hawaii it's a little expensive. My Aunt and Uncle just celebrated their anniversary there and she loved where she stayed but did say it was alot of money so they only went for 5 days. I can get the name of the hotel she stayed at if you would like, there is no AI in Bermuda. Good luck in your planning!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • I know nothing about Bermuda.... but I just wanted to say congrats and welcome!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Welcome and congrats!! Maybe try reaching out to Beach Bum Vacations? A lot of girls here (myself included) use them and they have a lot of great information. Plus they are free!! I am working with Melissa and she's great.
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with Lora about Beach Bum Vacation.  I am using them as well and they were super helpful with helping me narrow down location and which resort I wanted. 

I have never been to Bermuda, but it sounds beautiful!  Good luck with your planning and welcome to the DW board!  I hope you stick around I would love to hear all about your wedding!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • EljahEljah member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I am Bermudian!!  I dont have any wedding planning experience, but if you have any questions, i will try to answer them
  • I have lived in Bermuda for 3.5 years and I am getting married there October 2012.  Let me know what you are looking for and I can definately help you out.  I am getting married at the Lido Complex at Elbow Beach.  I am very happy with the event planner for Lido.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards