Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning!

Hey ladies!!!! Well, it's Wednesday!  Two more days then finally the weekend will be here again! I'm just here at work counting the minutes until I can go home!  What is everyone else up to today?

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    Morning Lori! I am picking myself up today and going to have a GOOD DAY! The Rangers may sweep the Red Sox tonight (woohoo) and we are having some friends over for dinner. Hopefully I will have some time to work on wedding stuff today at work... :-)
  • Options
    Morning ladies!  This week seems to just be taking forever.  I'm the opposite of Ladybird and hoping the Red Sox have a comeback, they've really been sucking lately. 
    imageimage
  • Options
    Good Morning! For some reason I love Wednedays, so I'm happy today. Have a great day!
  • Options
    Good morning!I'm crampy and I would like to never have to work ever again.But unfortunately that is not in the cards for me. So I will sit here at work and sneakily try and do wedding things. He, he, he, he.
  • Options
    Good morning! I'm trying to get my AHR invites finished up today so I can print them out.
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!  I think I might continue packing today... I have 3 whole days to do it, but the hard part is getting FI to get his stuff together since he works everyday until we leave...  Maybe I should just pack for him :) Have a great day!
  • Options
    Morning!  I'm going to get off my duff and put some of my "DIY" planning into action today. Seriously!  I have a list of things I want to do, but haven't done anything.  So, today is the day I start doing them!!!  Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
  • Options
    Good Morning! I am off today, so I plan to do nothing.  Debating watching a movie, sitting outside and tanning.
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Options
    Good morning!It was so hard to get up today. It's a nice fall day here in Toronto in JULY! What is going on?I am working today, hoping to get some wedding research stuff done :) Also, i think we are putting a deposit on our room today with our TA. Yay!
  • Options
    It's a usual Wednesday at work.  I know most people would never say this, but I can't wait for my boss to return from vacation.  I hate working for 2!My AHR invites came in yesterday so I folded then in stuffed them into the envelopes.  Once my dad finalizes the address list, I'll print the labels (yes, I'm being lazy this time around and skipping the calligraphy that took me forever.)  I plan to have them all ready to go out the door next week, even though we're not mailing them until the day before we leave.I'm taking my friend out for a cocktail or 2 after work for her 30th b-day.  She doesn't know it yet but her boyfriend is throwing her a surprise party on Saturday, but I have a wedding, so this way I still get to celebrate with her.Paige, you must be so excited!!!Happy Wednesday, girls!
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!  It's only Wednesday, but it feels like the longest week ever!  I've been super busy working 10 hour days plus I worked on Saturday, so I haven't been knotting as much as I would like.  :) Tonight I'm meeting up with a friend to see the new HP movie.  So excited!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Morning! I've been having a grreat morning already. My boss is gave me 4 extra days of work this summer ( we must have finally got that $ Obama promised Charter schools). I am going surfing w/ a girlfriend in about an hour and then I have my a Dr.'s appt. this afternon. Someone just had to have a baby ( the nerve-hehe) on Monday so my original appt was cancled. I am going to hear the heartbeat for the first time today and I might find out the sex. Its still really early but My Dr is aligned with the university of CA and the have some new technology that can let them know the sex this early. I'm kinda nervous, but sooo excited.  I've been getting so much  WR done over the past 2 days. Ill have to get some pics up soon. Have a good day everyone- even though its almost lunch time for you east cost girls.

K+S 9.18.9 | DD #1 age 2 | PG # 5 EDD 9.17.12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards