Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

what are your colors?

I am having second thought on our wedding colors. I wanted turquoise, since it's going to the beach but can't seem to find what color flowers to go with this. Now I am leaning towards pink and green. What is everyone else using??

Re: what are your colors?

• Options
    My colors are teal and purple. I am going to have some pictures in my bio soon. I wanted colors that were tropical, without being too girly and these have been wonderful to work with!
  • Options
    We're not exactly having attendents to do "colors" but our color palate is coral, bright tangerine, orange, pink, etc.  My flowers are coral colored roses with ivory/pink accent flowers and some hints of green (they're already picked out since I'm doing silk flowers).
  • Options
    We're doing green and orange because i also wanted something tropical. Orange happens to be my favourite colour, and green reflects the emerald that is in my engagement ring! Pick colours that will mean something to you - it would be so much easier to work with! :)
  • Options
    My colors are turquoise/aqua,. lavender, and ivory. A beautiful color combo I've seen with turqouise is fuschia and yellow or just with fuschia. Very colorful and pretty.
  • Options
    We're doing Caribbean Blue and Fushia
  • Options
    I went with aqua blue, hot pink, lavender, green, and orange.  Originally my colors were just lavender and green, but after I started planning I found some really cute hot pink and orange daisies I wanted to use for my bouquets and some really cute blue shirts for the guys, so I just went with every color I ended up liking rather then limiting myself to just two.  I think it worked out really well!  Especially in my wedding party pictures where you see all the colors and they are so vibrant surrounded by the vibrant colors of our resort.
  • Options
    Eggplant, violet, navy, and cornflower.If you want to keep turquoise, there's no reason your flowers have to be turquoise. They don't have to match. You could white flowers, green, pink, orange, purple... or you could do a really pretty combination of a lot of bright flowers combined. I think that would be awesome. There are a lot of girls on here who are doing turquoise and pink, turquoise and orange, turquoise and green etc.
  • Options
    I'm doing bright blue, hot pink, and orange.
  • Options
    I'm going with green and bright pink (ie, fuschia) with orange accents.
  • Options
    Pool blue, chartreuse green, and chocolate brown...  they are the paper-source colors, but I've found stuff outside of there to match the same hues.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards