Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Happy Tuesday!

Good Morning!I'm pretty happy today because I think I've finally found a good TA and should be able to book my resort soon-just waiting on the rates!  Only bad thing is that she contacted the resort and the date I had chosen to get married is fully booked! No big deal though, I'll just pick another day-I'm just happy to be finally getting somewhere with all this!Hope everyone else has a good day today! :)

Re: Happy Tuesday!

• Options
    That's great news Lori!I'm happy because the weight is slowing decreasing everyday I step on the scale! Whoo-hoo!    
  • Options
    Thats awesome news too Natalie!  I'm kind of at a standstill with weight loss but I love hearing about other people doing good with theirs-it motivates me! :)
  • Options
    I have less than 2 months, I figured it was time to kick it in high gear! :)
  • Options
    Morning!  Today, I'm kinda sad because FI flew out to San Diego for a business trip.  *tears*.  He'll be gone for the week and return Friday.  Anyway, I have two weddings (not including our own) and a huge 50th anniversary party to keep me busy at work.  And of course, knotting!  : )  Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!  Great job on finding your TA Lori!  And Natalie, I'm right behind you there kicking it in high gear!  Enjoy!
  • Options
    Good morning ladies!!! I am at work super early today for a weekly meeting. Hopefully it wont last toooo long, sometimes that meeting can be kind of a beating. My list of wedding related projects keeps getting longer and longer, and hopefully soon I will find some time to get some of it done! Also hopefully I will have some good knotting/nesting time today at work. :-)
  • Options
    Good Morning Ladies!  I'm home from work today.  I have to take my cats to the vet, type a 6 page paper for my community corrections final, and shop for materials for my save-the-dates.  Busy day today!  I hope everyone has a great day!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good morning ladies! Lori- I'm so glad you're getting somewhere with your plans!I am going to work on getting our AHR invites finished and then I have to go to a fitting for my BM dress for a friends wedding tonight. Have a great day today ladies!
  • Options
    Good morning, everyone! Great news on the TA and weight loss.  Lori-keep us posted on the new date and resort! It is very difficult for me to concentrate on work knowing how close I'm getting to leaving.  Happy Tuesday!!
  • Options
    Is it still considered morning for me to say Good Morning Knotties! It's been a long morning at work so I've been unable to say hey. My FI won't be back till thursday so that's sad, but I'm looking forward to a little alone time reading tonight after a long day. Hope you girls are doing well.Happy Tuesday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards