Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

**jamierizzuto**

Hey there! How are you doing? I was just checking in to see how your MOH drama is going? Have you heard anything from her? My MOH seems to be kicking into gear. She's planning the bachelorette party and ordering the invitations for it, so I really can't complain. She did just tell me she might not be able to come to our AHR, which kind of makes me irritated. She is a flight attendant and lives out of state, I know it can sometimes be difficult to get scheduling to give them exactly the time off they need, especially since she's taking so much for the bachelorette party, bridal shower, and wedding. Honestly our best man probably won't be able to come to the AHR reception also because he lives out of state as well. So, whatever. As long as she's there for everything else I'm happy. :)I hope your week is off to a good start.

Re: **jamierizzuto**

• Options
    Glad to hear yours is coming together!!!  No, no word from mine yet, nothing.  It has been a solid two weeks since I called and emailed begging her to at least let me know something. I have just about written her off. I don't know when enough is enough. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards