Destination Weddings Discussions

customized girl coupon, anyone?

I'm ready to order a dress and undies for wedding day garb...  anyone have a discount code you care to share?  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image

Re: customized girl coupon, anyone?

• Not sure if this works or not - but I googled it and this is what I found: Get 15% off entire order at Customized Girl. Expires: 2009-12-31 code: PICKLE let me know if it works! i may order some garb from there as well.....
  • Thanks for the code!!!  I have no idea why that never crossed my mind this morning :) LOL!  I'm usually a googling fool!  I ended up saving $14 including free shipping :)
  • NICE!!! I think I am going to make some stuff on that website too... SO cute! I have been looking for a site like this... wonder why I never found it before today? Anyways - Thanks! :-D
  • I made a dress, a pair of boy short undies, and a tank top...  with the codes they came out to be right under $60.  I thought in the tropics that the dress would be more comfy than sweats.  There may be a little challenge with the hair, but necklines stretch so we'll just be careful?
  • Thanks for this post girls! I ordered one of tee's that was on sale for $10!! woo hoo. Has anyone ordered from here before and know how the sizing runs? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards