Destination Weddings Discussions

Knotties Please Help

Hi Knotties, I am currently trying to complete my first wedding DIY. I have ordered postcards from Vista, and I'm trying to write a little blurb on each one. I have tried to write on them by hand, but my results look a little too inconsistent for me. Has anyone had any success printing on them direct from the computer? Or any ideas on how to get these pre-save the dates to look neat and tidy? Thanks a million

Re: Knotties Please Help

• Hi.  I believe we have a fellow knottie here who had a similar problem you have.  If I'm not mistaken, when she received them from VP, I think I read that she went ahead and ran them through her printer at home and it came out beautifully.  Hopefully she'll see this post and can offer her advice on how she accomplished this.  :)  Sorry I can't be of more help.  Good luck.
  • I think it really depends on your printer, and if you get everything set up correctly in word/publisher/ppt... whatever program you are using. If you continue to have problems, it may not be a bad idea to go over to a Kinkos or another printing place... they can show you how to get everything set up, and you can probably print everything there also! And Kinkos usually isn't that expensive, so it wont be a huge cost. HTH! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards