Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Dresses are all in!!

For those of you that remember my crazy BM dress saga (short story-  Dresses ordered July 1 from Alfred  Angelo.  Found out Sept BIG problem, most likely No dresses coming in-- AA issue.  Reordered dresses with a rush from Dessy. Supposed to come  in Nov. 12.)All dresses are now in and accounted for!  Including my sister's which has been sent to her home!   So excited that they girls can finally have them!  AND!  My mom finally found her dress!! It's been a great week! :)

Re: Dresses are all in!!

• edited December 2011
    You're ruling the board today, haha.Glad everything worked out! Where did you order your BM dresses from?
  • edited December 2011
    I know right!! It's cause I have a lot of wedding energy, thanks Phillies!! :)  We went through the One Stoppe Wedding Shoppe.... we had some crazy issues with the Alfred Angelos but Ann, the owner, was able to work magic through the help of Dessy!!  I'm very excited about it!  And, I actually liked a lot of the Dessy dresses better, so I guess it all worked out in the end.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats C&D!  What style did you get?  My girls are drooling over the AA dresses and really want to order ours from there.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards