Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Tastey Tuesday!

Anyone have any recipies they would like to share?  I have to say this is my favorite day of the week.  :)

Re: Tastey Tuesday!

• Options
    This is from blueberry-recipie.com: Decadent White Chocolate Blueberry Scones2 1/4 cups flour, sifted2 tablespoons baking powder1 teaspoon salt1/4 cup sugar1/4 cup chilled unsalted butter, cut into small pieces1/2 cup white chocolate chips1 cup blueberries3/4 cup buttermilk, plus 2 tablespoons buttermilk2 tablespoons powdered sugarDIRECTIONS:Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Cut butter into small pieces on floured surface. Add to dry mixture and mix with pastry cutter until crumbly. Add white chocolate and berries and toss with flour mixture. Add buttermilk and mix until ingredients hold together. Place dough mixture on floured surface and pat into a 9 X 9 square. Cut into thirds. Cut each third into three triangles and place on cookie sheet. Lightly dust each scone with powdered sugar. Bake at 375 for 10 minutes.Makes 9 scones.
  • Options
    I don't have a recipe today, but thank you for posting this!  Not only do the scones sound delicious, but my grocery store has blueberries on sale 10 for $10, so I've got two containers at home just waiting to be made into something yummy.  :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    This is something I threw together last night, and it came out really great.  Sara's Sausage Primavera Casserole 2 Hot Italian Sausage Links, skinned and in small pieces6 Cups of cooked wheat pasta, I used angel hair2 cups fresh baby spinach1 1/2 cups diced summer squash1 cup fresh mushrooms1 cup artichoke hearts1 cup diced roasted red peppers1/2 cup cut sundried tomatoes1/4 cup chopped onion4 tbsp olive oil4 tbsp white wine2 cloves of garlic, mincedPreheat oven to 350Place the sausages in a large skillet with the onion.  Cook on medium stirring frequently until sausage is fully cooked.  Add the summer squash, spinach, mushrooms,tomatoes, red peppers, and artichokes.  Cook until veggies are al dente.Place the pasta in a 13/8 casserole dish.  When the veggies and sausage are ready, pour on top of the pasta.  In the same skillet, combine the olive oil, wine, and garlic.  Cook on medium for about five minutes.  Pour the mixture into the casserole dish and toos all ingredients together until well mixed.  Cook in the oven for about twenty minutes.  If desired, sprinkle some parmesan cheese on the top.Makes six servings.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards