Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Puerto Vallarta WC Referrals?

Hi Girls!Fist of all I'm sorry I've been MIA for soooo long.  It's been a crazy couple of months.  For those of you that read my posts, my fi's dad got cancer.... so fi and I flew out to be with him for a while.  It was great being around family and it really helped him ffil get the strength to fight this cancer.  Now he's in treatment and it's going well, we pray every night that he will cured soon :o)So I'm back to planning our destination cruise wedding.  Right now I'm in the process of trying to find a WC in Puerto Vallarta.  I've found some that have reasonable prices but I thought I would try to reach out to some of the PV knotties and see if you had refferals.  I would really appreciate any feed back you've gotten so far on planning your wedding in PV.I hope you're all doing well and you're wedding planning is going smooth too!Natalie

Re: Puerto Vallarta WC Referrals?

• Options
    I'm using Vallarta Weddings - Eva and Michael are great! I also met with Vallarta Original Weddings - VOWs (Carol). She was super nice - American. I didn't have good experiences with Vallarta Vows. Prisar was good too - super sweet people. A little more expensive than I wanted to spend. I also spoke with the The Dazzling Details. They were super responsive and nice. Unfortunately they were all booked on my wedding day. Overall, I know I chose the right planners for me. They are very responsive, know the area, had great photos to show me, and great references.
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
    Planning Bio My Blog
  • Options
    p.s. Welcome back. I am so glad to hear FI's father is doing better. I'll send tons of healing vibes his way.
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
    Planning Bio My Blog
  • Options
    I'm dealing with Vallarta Vows right now.  Their prices are pretty decent considering I have a tight budget... I just started talking to her so we'll see what she has to say. I've also been speaking with Vallarta Weddings.  They're nice but a little more expensive than Vallarta Vows.  I'm still waiting to get quotes for their catering though. Do you have the contact info. for Dazzling Details? I'm also pending a quote from DMC? have you heard of them?Thanks for the healing vibes :O) We're really blessed that fi's dad has made a turn for the good.  The whole family is being so proactive!Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards