Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

I can never lose weight in the places I want too!

So I had my first fitting last night.  Went better than I had expected, but I still have a little work today between now and Sept 12th!The one thing I noticed - the top half of the dress, straps and chest area, were suddenly HUGE on me, where it used to be just about perfect.  Come on!  If I'm going to lose weight, can't it be my stomach instead of The Girls?!?
Sara B BabyFruit Ticker VOTE on my Name List

Re: I can never lose weight in the places I want too!

• Options
    Tell me about it!  I would love a little of the fat from my thighs relocated in my chest area! 
  • Options
    I definitely hear you on this one... The first place I always lose weight from is my boobs. :(
  • Options
    I've always heard that you lose weight from the top down.  So it starts in your face, then your chest, probabably your arms next, then the stomach, then the booty, then the thighs.  This seems to be true for me, which sucks because it feels like I have to lose 50 lbs before my thighs start to shrink. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    UGH! I feel your pain.  I've lost in the same area and my dress fits fine up top, but the bottom is the area that doesn't want to shrink!
  • Options
    I have the smae problem.  I cannot seem to get my thighs or my back fat to go away!!!
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Options
    Oh man, Ashley you brought up my nemesis... back fat.  Why is it there and does it ever leave??
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Ugh, the back fat!  WTF is that?  It just appeared on my 25th Bday for no reason.  I also lose from the top down.  Makes me look very unproportionate.
  • Options
    Oh the evil back fat. I've always had a fatty back...and I carry it like right over my shoulder blade area, so I've never had a nice back :(  I don't think I'll ever see my shoulder blades. Kahti, I never thought of it before, but I lose from the top down as well. Although this time around I haven't lost much from The Girls, which I'm thankful for because I enjoy them at this size. My calves are the part of my body that I hate the most, and I've pretty much never seen them get smaller. Boo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards