Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Really late on the siggy challenge...

But I LOVE my furbaby Chelsea and had to show her off! Oh and PS. work are monitoring our computers for visiting non work related sites so I'm having knotting withdrawls!!!! Thank goodness for the weekend!

Re: Really late on the siggy challenge...

• Options
    She's adorable!!!  And congrats on the new home!
  • Options
    She's too cute!
  • Options
    She's too cute - what kind of dog is she? Also, congrats on the house, I've been MIA so missed your post but it looks great!! You must be so excited!
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
    Planning Bio My Blog
  • Options
    She's a labradoodle. Theyall look so different. Until she was about 6 months, she looked like a golden lab but with really long legs. Then she started to get curly hair, and now she's a big shaggy loveable mess! We are super excited about the house. I will post a link to pics after we close on it at the end of August.
  • Options
    I was debating between labradoodle and goledendoodle. But couldn't tell which one. Both are my dream dogs. :) She's so cute!
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
    Planning Bio My Blog
  • Options
    Meghan - they are the best dogs!!! I recommend you get one :) I didn;t know they came in different sizes when I got her. I think we're going to get her a brother soon and he will be a miniature doodle :)
  • Options
    A miniature doodle in apricot is on my next dog list. I got Autz, my chocie lab from a breeder and I am going to adopt my next dog from a rescue. I check poo-mix rescue every day for doodle mixes in Oregon and Washington. I just don't think Autz would allow another pup in the house. She is EXTREMELY spoiled, and yes I did it to myself. But our life really revolves around her and I'm not sure that she would like another pup taking up any of her attention time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    Autzen, we feel the EXACT same way!! My dog is more spoiled than spoiled, and more so by FI actually! My dad keeps telling me not to get another as she wont like it, and I know it'll be tough at first, but I think she'll really warm up to the idea. I'm dreading the whole puppy training again, but I really want an apricot miniature too! We got her from a breeder as we don't  have any poo-mix shelters where we live. Your dog is so cute btw!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards