Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

It still hasn't hit me....

Is it bad that the whole wedding/getting married thing still doesn't seem real? Shoot, I'm only 2 1/2 months out and it still hasn't hit me. Granted I think I may be intentionally not thinking about it b/c if I do then I have a mini panic attack =)Anyone else feel that way, or am I totally losing it?

Re: It still hasn't hit me....

• Options
    I did briefly when I looked at my ticker today and it said '2' instead of '3'
  • Options
    It JUST hit me this week!  For the first time in like a year I'm so excited.  I honestly don't know how I'm going to sleep for the next 2 1/2 months.
  • Options
    I'm almost sure I will.  I can already feel one coming on and then quickly think, I'm not even as close as I will be.  But it hasn't totally hit me either.  But I'm also farther from it than you girls.
  • Options
    Um, it still hasn't hit me and i leave in 20 days ohmygodileavein20days... ok maybe its hitting me now...
  • Options
    FI and I kinda had a mini freakout the other day when we discussed "making us legal" before the wedding - as in we would have done it tomorrow.  We were planning on doing the legal part when we get home from our symbolic ceremony in Mexico.  Of course we are both way excited to be married to each other, but doing it sooner than originally planned was a 'woah' moment.
  • Options
    Wait until you hit the 6 or 7 week mark. When it changes from months to weeks...that is when I started to lose sleep, and stay up just thinking about what needs to be done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards