Destination Weddings Discussions

::Sarah (LadyBird::

I know I already commented on your Shred post, but I have to say again how amazing you look! WOW! You have totally inspired me to actually open my Shred workout and start it tomorrow (since I go to the gym this afternoon). I was feeling so down about my own body/dress that I wanted to look for a new dress. Now I realize I just have to get committed and you have given me the motivation to hopefully be able to do just that :) So Thank You so much for sharing your own success.

Re: ::Sarah (LadyBird::

• wow, that is great!! CONGRATS again! :)
  • One Month?! Wow... that's incredible! You must have been super dedicated. Were you also watching what you were eating very strictly?
  • Yeah I was. I stopped drinking sodas and drink water only (and some wine... lol...) I tracked my calories too, which kind of sucks, but helps - I stick to around 1,200 to 1,500 calories a day. On the weekends I would relax a bit and wouldn't freak out if I went over. Also - I stopped eating/drinking ANYTHING with aspartame. I found out from the Dr that I was having really really really negative side effects from it - which probably helps the weight loss a LOT...
  • I hardly drink any soda at all, like maybe one a week. But I do drink unsweetened iced tea nonstop. It's actual brewed iced tea, so I wonder if that can count as water? I should probably cut it down to one tea a day, and water the rest of the time. Allowing for at least one margarita on the weekends :) Hahaha. I seriously need to start watching what I'm eating though.
  • [b]HG's Magical Low-Calorie Margarita[/b] (now you can have two or three margaritas!!!) [i](Entire recipe: 115 calories, 0g fat, 55mg sodium, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, <0.5g sugars, 0g protein = 2 Points)[/i] [b]Ingredients:[/b] 3/4 cup Sierra Mist Free (or Diet Sprite Zero, or your other fave no-cal lemon-lime soda) *1.5 oz. tequila 1 packet (two 5-calorie servings) sugar-free powdered drink mix, lemonade (like the one by Crystal Light) 2 tbsp. lime juice Optional: lime slice for garnish and salt or no-calorie sweetener for rim of glass [b]Directions:[/b] If desired, run some lime juice along the rim of the glass and dip into a dish of salt or sweetener. Mix all ingredients together. Pour over 1 cup of crushed ice. Optional: Garnish with lime slice. Enjoy. Serves 1!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards