Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Speaking of the shred

I was watching Sarah's wedding video and FI asked what I was doing. I told him one of the knotties had their wedding from Monday webcasted. I mentioned that she had lost 14lbs in the last month. He asked how and I told him she started eating better and did the Shred (which I have, but haven't used since we started at the gym)....so guess what FI wants to start doing on Oct. 1st? That's right, the Shred...lol What's even funnier is I tried to get him to do it w/ me in May, but he felt stupid doing it. I guess Sarah really inspired him =)Sorry that was so long a big piece of chocolate cake for all of you!

Re: Speaking of the shred

• Options
    I am trying to get my fi motivated to exercise!! He keeps saying lets buy the bowfelx-my mom has one but wants 300 bucks for it-and I feel guilty buying it when we can run, which we have to at least 3-4 days a week for the baby and the shred. I think he feels silly doing it also. But I wish he would at least try!! I will take a face wash over cake, or someone to do my laundry ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    My FI ended the Shred with saying "hell no jillian, i cant do anymore" and that was during the cool down. Haha. He does NOT like her. But too cute your FI is motivated by Sarah. She certainly motivates me - we all saw it works! Let us know how your FI likes it.
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
    Planning Bio My Blog
  • Options
    I figured out today that I walk at least 8 miles a week because of how far away my bus stop is!!! That is ALLOT!!!! I have also eaten like 10 full carrots this week, I've gone carrot crazy :) I forgot how delicious the real ones are compared to the baby carrots, everyone should look up how baby carrots are made....interesting to say the least!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    FI & I did the shred together last night! We normally do the biggest loser cardio max DVD together, but wanted to try this one out for a change. He was swearing at Jillian the whole time and was drenched in sweat! Hahahaha....I think he liked it!
  • Options
    LOL...that is hilarious Alison. Whenever I play the WII Jillian Michaels game, FI gets so annoyed...he HATES her. I don't know if I could get him to do the Shred w/ me... Cross your fingers ladies and hope he'll join in w/ me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards