Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Thanks for the vibes & F/U

Thanks ladies for all the vibes! Things are a little less stressful right now. The dean spoke with my boss and I talked with HR again today. I'm still not quite sure what's happening, and it's a bit nerveracking. But, I'm glad I went to HR. The dean is livid about everything and cannot believe noone has come forward before (I think he's forgetting the 10 people who have gone to HR but all been fired). I'll keep you all updated on things! I plan to have a resignation letter handy so that if things get out of control I can get out of here. :)So again, thanks for the vibes.
Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
Planning Bio My Blog

Re: Thanks for the vibes & F/U

• Options
    Glad to hear things are getting better keep us posted.  ***more vibes*** headed your way
    New bio with helpful info for DW knotties!
    Ashley & Josh ~ The Reef Resort ~ Grand Cayman~ May 15th 2010
    imageimage
  • Options
    Oh Meghan, that stinks! As for the resignation letter, I wouldn't do it. We had a similar situation at a place I worked and they were firing anyone who made a peep. In the end, the people who were wrongfully let go were awarded unemployment AND all the back pay from the time they were unfairly let go to the time everything was brought to the upper level management's attention. You have recourse if you're unfairly fired; you won't have that if you quit. Just something to think about. *HUG*
  • Options
    more vibes coming your way, I really hope it all works out!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. :)Lisa - thanks for the tips. I know I need to stick it out, but it's such a miserable place. Grr. I appreciate the advice.
    Meghan and Jonny- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico - May 1, 2010
    Planning Bio My Blog
  • Options
    Aw Meghan I hope things turn around and are a bit more comfortable for you soon. We spend so much of our lives at work, it's a shame when its not a pleasant experience. I will keep sending lots of magical knottie vibes your way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards