Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

*Normailed...Q Sloan....Anyone else with info about Puerto Rico!!

Hello Ladies!!Progress is being made :) However, I need help locating a DJ in Puerto Rico with a wide range of R&B, soul and old school music.  I also need a make-up artist that has worked with African American women.Any suggestions/leads would be wonderful!! Thanks in advance.Happy Planning.....

Re: *Normailed...Q Sloan....Anyone else with info about Puerto Rico!!

• Options
    I'm not much help with any of those, sorry! I know Caritza and Quiana liked their music, but I'm not sure who they hired. As far as the makeup goes, not much help either 'cause the guy that used to do my makeup is not doing it anymore, but I can tell you that if you find recomendations from anyone (or your other vendors) don't worry about experience with African American. In Puerto Rico we have all the colors mixed together from the lightest to the darkest and everything in between...I need to show you a picture of my family so you can get what I'm saying. Therefore every makeup artist back home has to have experience with all skin colors and types.This is a list of recommended vendors from the Marriott that might help: DJ Music Factory (787) 642-6478 (787) 283-8944 email:mfactory@prtc.net 100 Grand Boulevard Paseos Suite 112-123 SJ PR 00926 - 5955 Music Xpress Tel: 787-787-2306 www.mxnpr.com State Road 174 Block 11 No 16, Santa Rosa Bayamon, PR 00959 For makeup you can check a local beauty salon like Las Olas Spa, Wanda Montes Salon, Alis Tavares Salon, Linda Arcay (she seems to be to hot one now and she comes to you you don't have to go to the salon) or Rolando Montes Salon
  • Options
    Thanks Normailed...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards