Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Squirrels don't come out in the winter

And it's finally starting to get cold in CA!  At least for us. 

Re: Squirrels don't come out in the winter

• Options
    Woot woot! It was only 74 here yesterday and I was COLD. So, I told Brian we ARE NOT going to Minnesota for Christmas. They can keep the 20 below and all that snow!! :)
  • Options
    Yesterday morning I thought my feet were going to freeze off while I was taking my dog outside to go potty! It's now time to keep my Uggs handy so I can slip them on when I go out.
  • Options
    I love it ladies.  Most people laugh when I say it's cold.  Hey I'll take what I can get in CA.  And it's still cold to me. :-)
  • Options
    Oh yeah... my dads family lives in Massachusetts and my moms family lives in Oregon. We pretty much get made fun of ALL the time about our "cold weather". :)
  • Options
    I live in Mass ladies and it was like 40 something when I left for work this morning! :o)
  • Options
    Okay that's not cold Alison, that's just insane.  :-)  But I'm sure you have beautiful winters.  Does it snow where you're at?  Our summers are great but last years winter was 75ish. 
  • Options
    Chicago is in the upper 50's (give or take) today with wind and rain.  It's funny how in the fall, 50's make me want to buy myself a Snuggie and in the spring, 50's bring out shorts and flip flops.I will take the Chicago winters any day, because a fresh dusting of glittery snow is absolutely beautiful.  :-)  I couldn't live in a place where the leaves didn't change and I was wearing a sundress to Christmas dinner.  That's just wrong. 
  • Options
    Lisa you crack me up.  Yeah last Christmas I wore shorts and flip flops.  And just to get in the spirit I added my pea coat.  Of course I was sweating bullets all night.
  • Options
    Last Christmas was FI's first Christmas NOT in Minnesota ever, and he was not missing the snow, cold or wind at all!! It was Capri's and Flip Flop's for Christmas!!! :) I'll take that over 27 layers of clothes and boots!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards