Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Christmas Card Ideas!

I need help coming up with a cute / funny idea for our Christmas card this year. We were hoping to use a picture we take at the wedding, but wanted to do something.... any ideas?
Photobucket
Copyright Focus Photography by Janel Conlan
BabyFruit Ticker Life in the Fast Lane :::: The Hall-Ways

Re: Christmas Card Ideas!

• Options
    How about you bring Santa hats with you and have your photog take a pic with you guys wearing the hats on the beach or in the ocean. Maybe you could bring a sign to hold up that says "Merry Christmas" too. Using a wedding pic is a cute idea... too bad my wedding isn't until after Christmas or I'd steal your idea. ;)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh, I was just going to suggest what pp did! Or you could just write Merry Christmas in the sand if you didn't want to bring hats down
  • Options
    to go with the beach idea...pretend to be mr & mrs. santa clause relaxing before christmas eve
    A & T Since 2009 Parents of A born July 2010
  • Options
    Ohhh, I love the idea of writing Merry Christmas in the sand, might have to use that one myself :)
  • Options
    We bought mini sombreros in Mexico. We are going to take pics of them on our two kitties. Then put Feliz Navidad on them.  the pp we know will get it, it's a take from our wedding.
  • Options
    Cute ideas :-)
    Photobucket
    Copyright Focus Photography by Janel Conlan
    BabyFruit Ticker Life in the Fast Lane :::: The Hall-Ways
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards