Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

My Aw moment

Hey ladies, it has been forever since I have been able to spend some time on the knot and just wanted to drop in and say hi! Today I am at 4 months...3 weeks and 6 days.. but who's counting? :) Time just keeps flying by so many of the ladies that have inspired my wedding planning are off to the flip side, I cant wait until my day gets here! I want to be on the ship with a margarita in my hand so bad! Happy Friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Re: My Aw moment

• Options
    Yay! Your time is coming... it will be here before you know it! That's what everyone says, and I have to agree. I could swear that I blinked and 6 months away went down to 2 months away.I can't to be hanging in a hammock drinking a pina colada!
  • Options
    I CAN NOT wait for Marci's day to come!! :) She'll get to tell me all the in's and out's of the Cruise!!! It would be totally cool if we even had the same cabin!!!! Ha! You're almost there Marci!!! Woot woot!!!!
  • Options
    Shelli- I will be sure to work on a list of things to inform you about, hehe :) And you can always ask Jaye questions too, she will be one prepared photographer! Your going to be the most informed cruise bride ever!! It feels like it was just yesterday that I found the DW board. I cant believe its been 6 months. I honestly dont know what I would do with out you ladies. Moving to a new city where I know no one besides DF friends and trying to plan this wedding with all of my girlfriends hours away would have been a serious drag if it wasn't for you all. I am so blessed that I found such a supportive and fun group of women to share this experience with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards