Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

December Elfsters: Post Your Picture Here!

I think we are supposed to open our gifts today! I don't think anyone really decided on a time, so if you can just post a picture/thank you in this thread if you want! I guess we can just open them whenever... So, I'll open mine on my lunch! ;)

Re: December Elfsters: Post Your Picture Here!

• Options
    Okay...I can't wait anymore...thank you SOOOO much Ann Marie (xoamdx75o)!  I absolutely love 'em!  I'm in awe!

• Options
    Yay! I'm glad that you like it! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_december-elfsters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:189587fd-17d5-4929-8273-61732eb06e04Post:c0e18b33-0880-4ddb-9723-17e9b2825895">Re: ::December Elfsters!::</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay! I'm glad that you like it! :)
    Posted by xoamdxo75[/QUOTE]

Nope I LOVE it!  I called my mom since she helped make your's and I know she'll be blown away too!  Thank you!
  • Options
    I got the most beautiful necklace ever from Jamie! I love it so much! Thank you so much, Jamie! It seriously is perfect! I'm going to wear it ALL THE TIME! :) (If you can't see the picture very well, it's a map with Cancun as the focal point!) It's so amazing! I love it so much!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_december-elfsters?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:189587fd-17d5-4929-8273-61732eb06e04Post:2c6da7b4-2fc3-4d75-8b02-6decefd75b0d">Re: ::December Elfsters!::</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got the most beautiful necklace ever from Jamie! I love it so much! Thank you so much, Jamie! It seriously is perfect! I'm going to wear it ALL THE TIME! :) (If you can't see the picture very well, it's a map with Cancun as the focal point!) It's so amazing! I love it so much!
    Posted by bethie122[/QUOTE]

What a cute idea!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards