Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Happy Thursday!

That means only one more day until our weekend, Ladies! Lora, I know you are counting!

I've been in a meeting all morning. BOO! I have work until 3 today and then I am taking my daughter to her oral surgery consultation. After that home and then the gym.  Oh, my life during the week is so boring. hehe

What do all of you have going on today?

Re: Happy Thursday!

• Options
    I know this should be in confession Thursday but I really hate my supervisor! She is such a B!!! I can't wait to be off tomorrow!!! Tonight I'm meeting two friends for dinner and drinks!! AND FI comes home tomorrow! Kimmy what's ur dtr having oral surgery for??
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    We have this thing that runs in the family for the women where our baby teeth right next to our front teeth don't fall out.  We have to have them removed and then have the adults brought down. 
  • Options
    Ouch. I had that problem with my eye teeth. Do they have to put a palate stretcher in? That pain was worse than child birth!
  • Options

Hahah Kimmy, yes you called it, I am counting!! So close! And don’t worry, my life during the week is equally boring.

I also had issues with my eye teeth… but braces were able to bring them down. Oh! They wanted to do the stretcher at one ortho we went to and it sounded awful. The other ortho I went to said it wasn’t necessary. 

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Omg your lucky Lora....it was the worst pain ever. I cried and didn't eat for weeks. Hmmm maybe that would help me loose weight now! Lol
  • Options
    I should be doing housework but taking a break to be on here hahaha... I think I end up being on here on 'breaks' more than being productive tonight lol
  • Options
    I am home now. I just got back from getting my nails done. I did them red and white for Christmas. We are going to eat and decorate the tree. I can't wait! I also had teeth problems. When I was 17 I had all of my wisdom teeth out in one shot. Then when I was 21 I got braces and had all 4 of my bicuspids out in one shot. Then (yes there's more) I had jaw reconstruction surgery when I was 22. That sucked!!!! I couldn't even eat through a straw, I had to spoon everything into my mouth. I couldn't have solid food for about 10 weeks afterward. Oh and the worth part is that I still don't have feeling in my bottom lip or half my mouth. :(
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Oh Cathy, that hurts just reading this makes my mouth hurt!
  • Options
    She doesn't have to get a stretcher, thankfully. I had a bite plate for about a year when I first had my braces. Funny how many of us all had major teeth issues. But, Cathy wins on the worst!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards