Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

AW: Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

Today is my mom and dad's 25th anniversary!
My dad just emailed me saying that our 25th anniversary and their 50th will fall on the same year so we need to party it up at their nursing home. Bwahahahaha. Obviously we are absolutely going to do this. 

Re: AW: Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_aw-happy-anniversary-mom-dad?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:204919f6-043f-4614-894f-22810afc7713Post:4635827e-ed67-4c89-a06a-951821a7793a">Re: AW: Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!!  Congrats Mom & Dad!  That's a huge milestone--FIL's celebrated theirs a few years ago.  It's so great to hear couples that last that long--my parents did not! That's pretty cool that they fall in the same years! Are you guys doing any celebrating with them?
    Posted by Kayla&Brian412[/QUOTE]

<div>They are considering the trip to Hawaii for our wedding as their celebration. They own their own business so their life is all wrapped up in that right now. If it wasn't for me deciding to get married in Hawaii, I doubt they'd close the store to go away at all! So I'm really glad that we are, so they are forced to go :P</div><div>
    </div><div>They never had a honeymoon, so this is also kind of like their honeymoon for them... 25 years later!</div><div>
    </div><div>My dad is sick right now so they're going to stay in tonight. I might take them out for dinner on Sunday.</div>
  • Options
    Yay!!  Congrats Mom & Dad!  That's a huge milestone--FIL's celebrated theirs a few years ago.  It's so great to hear couples that last that long--my parents did not!

That's pretty cool that they fall in the same years!

Are you guys doing any celebrating with them?
  • Options

hahaha that's funny and cool. Congratulations to them. Wishing them many more happy years to go. :)

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Options
    That is wonderful and congratulations to them!!!!!!  How exciting for them.  My parents had their 30th a few years ago, and it was great to celebrate with them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards