Destination Weddings Discussions

GRRRRR

i still cant post on any thread.   stoopid TK!!   if i cold i would kick you! 

i havent been here much lately, I've been working like crazy.   I know FI and I are way within our budget, but I cant shake this feeling that come wedding day (week) something is going to happen and we're not going to be able to pay for anything.   So, in a panic, Ive been working 12hr days, every day, to create a cushion.  

BUT then I had some stupid kid, not even a kid, 19yo....old enough to know to cover his mouth, cough/sneeze RIGHT IN MY FACE.   As if it wasnt gross enough to get sprayed, there was no getting around it.....sick.    Fever, vicks, humidifier.    little sh*t.   And to make matters worse, Im having a party Friday!!  

We're having an Ugly Christmas Sweater Holiday party for some friends.   I hope to have some pictures of FI & me in our AWESOME outifts.   Hopefully I kick this cold TODAY! 

Im in a wedding funk.  Everyone who was initially gung ho about coming to the wedding is now making one excuse after another for why they cant come.  One of FIs best friends just flaked out because "hes going STORM CHASING and cant afford both"   I dont want to change my plans, im just kinda blah about them right now.   Which is why I think I ABSOLUTELY need to attend the Philly GTG.   

I actually requested off from work (unheard of!) and im up for whatever!  Cant wait to meet you ladies!!

Re: GRRRRR

• Lol, you're party sounds funny. I hope you get better ASAP!

You definitely should attend the GTG. Did you take of the 22nd of Jan? That is the date we decided on. What's your email? Since the Knot is being so wonky, I'm going to start emailing you all about it since the board is so unreliable these days.
  • edited December 2010
    micp3308 at gmail dot com

and i took off the 22 AND the 29, just in case!!!!!
  • Light up sweaters? How fun! We had  a holiday themed party for FI on Saturday and it was a blast, last year we did tacky christmas sweaters and that was so much fun too! I cant wait to hear all about your party!

It is snowing like a blizzard here in VA, and I'm taking a Snow Day at work. Woo hoo. I have no idea what to make for dinner though, any suggestions?

Hope everyone has a great day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards