Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning

So what's on everyone's adgenda today?

I am just at work and then FI and I are plannng to go to the gym.  I am just going to walk in fear of my staples.  I think its more of a mental thing than anything else.  I am hoping o get to bed a little bit earlier tonight since we always go to be so late.  Let's just say midnight would probably be early for us.
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Good Morning

• Options

Cathy – wow, I wouldn’t even be able to function if I went to bed at midnight on a weeknight. We usually go to bed around 11 and I’m still somewhat tired in the morning.

I don’t have anything exciting going on today. Tonight I’m going to work on our invites some more and knit some more of the sock monkey I’m making my niece for Valentine’s Day. Have a happy Monday everyone!

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cathy I could never stay up until 12, although sometimes I don't sleep at all! I took a sleeping pill last night, not two just one, and I slept all night! Lora a sock monkey is such a cute idea. I came to work and emailed my supervisor, her boss, and HR about the grand jury duty. Nobody replied to me. In fact my supervisor didn't say two words to me about it, you'd think she'd want to know the dates etc. I can tell she's pissed but what can I do! She sent any email telling us that ALL work must be entered for january by tomorrow so we may have to stay hours after our quitting time. This is for work that my coworkers and I don't even do. The two girls that enter it do it from home so I think they Shoukd have to do it! These are patient visits to the doctors office for tomorrow that need to be entered. Well we have 15 different locations of offices so tell me how we will enter tomorrows visits by tomorrow night? Our new company better change this. We used to have until the 4th day of the next month. Im not happy about it because I already work 10 hrs. Why Should I have to stay longer.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Cathy, when do the staples come out?

Jen- I seriously hope your new company gets rid of your evil supervisor.  She sounds TERRIBLE!!

Today I'm working until 3, I love getting off work at a decent hour!  I'm going to work on a post otnight of all the things I've made/completed off my checklist.  I think it'll help me realize how far I've actually come.  No gym today, my shin is still hurting, but running last night probably wasn't the best idea.
  • Options
    Lindsay she def is evil! I would love to only work until 3!
  • Options

Jenn - I hope thinkgs change for the better with the new company...like the wicked b!tch get fired.

Linsday - They come out tomorrow.  I can't wait.  They feel gross.  Ewww and since I typed that I have to touch them. Yuck!!

Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Good morning! I'm so tired today because I went to bed at 12:30 and woke up at 6:10 this morning to get to school. I'm in class now until 1:45 and then later I'm going to my bridesmaids to have her daughter who is one of my flower girls try on her dress! I'm so excited to see it on! She is going to look adorable. Then tonight I'm making fish tacos with a coleslaw to go on top and then FI and I are working out! Have a great rest if the day ladies!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • Options
    Cathy- Thinking of your staples freaks me out. lol

Lora- Can't wait to see them!

Jenn- I hate your supervisor. D says I hate everything. I told him to get use to it because he's marring a hater!

Lindsay- Lucky to getting off at 3!

Sam- You have a  very busy day! Made me tired just reading it.

I've got work all day today. At least, I have a visit with one of my favorite clients this afternoon! After work I have to go grocery shopping and will go to the gym. Another exciting Monday!

I did so much this weekend. I can't believe it. I sent through all of the stuff we have to put together our tiki bar, organized all of it into categories, got stuff together for the goodwill, did laundry, cleaned the house, cleaned out and organized the gift wrapping closet, cleaned out and organized the holiday closet, went through and organized wedding stuff, worked on a couple DIY wedding projects and made all of our meals from scratch. I now need a weekend from my weekend so I can get some rest!
  • Options
    Kimmy's got a "holiday closet."  Somehow this doesn't surprised me. lol

PS I am glad to hear that I am freaking you out.  That's what you get for going on a planning trip.  :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-morning-290?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:278ffebd-9654-4355-8098-cf80a4f97943Post:d3c0dc6c-a4be-4851-92f5-a231585eb071">Re: Good Morning</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kimmy's got a "holiday closet."  Somehow this doesn't surprised me. lol PS I am glad to hear that I am freaking you out.  That's what you get for going on a planning trip.  :)
    Posted by Cathyl7910[/QUOTE]

Did you not read that I also have a gift wrapping closet? lol

D and I are both clothes whor*s, so we turned one of the bedrooms in our house into a dressing room. That gave us a double closet in our bedroom that wasn't being used for clothes. I divided it into two and half is where I keep all of the holiday items and the other side is where all the gift wrapping supplies and gifts are kept.
  • Options
    Kimmy that's funny because my FI thinks I hate everything and everyone! And I do, except you ladies! Grand jury duty should be interesting with me being on it. I don't believe or trust anyone so everyone is doomed! I will ask the witnesses 50 million Questions and then they can hate me! PS. I think Kimmy should invite us alL over to the tiki bar when done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards