Destination Weddings Discussions

Checks!!

So Matt and I just got some major checks done. We figured out our ceremony, including what to tell the officiant to say (we're not doing readings and stick to a non-denominational ceremony and no sand ceremony) and what music to play when.

We decided on "Thank YOu For Loving Me" by Bon Jovi for walking the moms to their seats and when the bridal party walks down the aisle (it's over 5 minutes long), "Over the Rainbow" by IZ (the Hawaiian guy that sings the version most people know) for when I walk down the aisle, and "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" by Lauryn Hill for the end/recessional (it is the recessional at this time, right?--I always confuse them).

Whew, the ceremony was something I was really unsure about what we were going to do because we're not really religious and we hadn't discussed it before at all, especially the music part. So, now that it's pretty well set I feel like I'm basically done in figuring out details for the wedding. I have to put together a welcome brochure with timeline for the day of as well as programs for the ceremony, but now that I know what we're doing it's just a matter of actually doing it. Yay!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards