Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Good morning!

It's freezing outside.  Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  How was the G2G?  Ladybug's shower went well.

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  Congrats to the Steelers fans.

It's toooooo cold!  I'm in jeans and boots today.  I don't care... it's too cold for slacks and heels.

I have a confession... I was tired an lazy yesterday and skipped the baby shower in NJ to relax at home with hubby.  I just didn't have it in me to drive over an hour each way just for a baby shower.  I hope you guys had a good time at the GTG!
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GOOD MORNING!

Jeep read 8 degrees this morning!  There is no way it's going to warm up enough to be rain on Wednesday...

I have to say, after being completely miserable Friday, getting the neti pot was a life saver. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GTG was so fun :)  I will post pics if that is ok with the other ladies.  But that will have to be tmro as I left my camera cord at home.

Glad LB's shower was good, I hope you all will share pics.  :)

Right now I am sitting here watching A eat a 'maffle' aka waffle. And I am sipping on some delsh coffee, God I love me some coffee.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning! Far too chilly this morning- 7 degrees in the jeep and it didn't warm up until I was in the parking lot at work. So far, the only downside to scrubs. Yay steelers!! :) Thanks MH. :) On a down note, a good friend of ours, and basically an adopted family member to FI was admitted to the hospital this weekend- chest pains and stomach pains. I've bever seen FI this upset- so we're going to visit him right after work and then have a Monday night date.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Slight vent- the invite people sent my invites to me on Thursday, but not till later, so basically Friday, but the post office still hasn't touched the box! WTF. It was sent 'priority mail' and I thought this means 2 days, cuz the invite company told me they send stuff 2 day mail.  But still no change in shipping status! GRRR I was hoping to get them today and mail them tmro. I know they will get here eventually but I am just impatient!   ok end vent.   phew.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I refuse to go food shopping until the temperature is at least double digits.

A couple things from the GTG:

B2B, LRM, Amy and I were serenaded by a man on a wheelchair named Cedric.

MH's busted up box gets around.

I was called out on my obsession with FlawlessFay's wedding.

I had to unnecessarily yell "Taint" at my car, compliments of my husband.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-195?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:13b287a4-0920-480e-a865-c1eb66055a23Post:74e02bcd-d9cf-420b-a1d6-a4b0d7bbea92">Re: Good morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]MH's busted up box gets around.
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

I can only imagine where this conversation went.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so bummed I missed it. :(
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

MH's busted up box gets around.
    Posted by Amerbutt81

/> />I can only imagine where this conversation went..... <<

It went downhill quickly ;)

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011

Paprika - I hope your friend gets better!  Do they know what's the problem?

B2B- hope your get your invites today.  I'm impatient too and a constant status tracker when i'm waiting for something to mail.

Sounds like a great G2G!

my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad everyone had fun at the GTG! Good morning everyone.

I woke up and my throat felt like I swallowed fire, needless to say I'm not happy I'm at work.
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning.  I am so excited the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!

B2B-  Sometimes they take forever and don't update the status of packages, so you still might get it today. 

MH-  Congrats on passing your exam on Saturday. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    B2B - that would drive me nuts.  Hope you get them today.

I'll try to post pics of the shower when I get home.  I do have one on FB.  I can't do anything while at work!
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies,

The weekend went by too quickly...and it's too darn cold out today! My car read -1 when I first went out to it. It eventually climbed up to a whopping 8 degrees....

MH- Congrats on passing your exam!

B2B - I just got my invite proofs! They said "sorry this took longer, but we were working on our March weddings" - I had to giggle since I knew it was yours! Hope the invites get there soon!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    edited December 2011
    Is it snowing in Pa?  Out here in Ohio (I go to school out here) it is snowing again, ughh.  It's really cold, I think it's 17 degrees here, it was really cold this morning though.  My FI's car doesn't like to start in the cold weather so I picked him up from work and dropped him at home, it was nice to see him, even if it was only for a little bit.

I am super excited though, we got our invites on Friday!!  I know it's early since we're getting married in July, but I am getting my wisdom teeth out in March, during my spring break, so I figured I'll be laying around at my house so I might as well do something productive and start addressing those invites.  We have all the people playing/singing at our ceremony lined up and almost all the songs selected.  We have the scriptures being read selected also. We are hoping to have the whole ceremony mapped out by April so I can take advantage of the tech center here at school and print out the programs here. :)

Sorry this was soo long, we just have gotten alot done this past week and I am really pumped!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies!

The GTG was a lot of fun :-) Can't wait to do it again!

Looked at my weather app this morning and it said 5 degrees. Seriously? Mother nature and I are no longer friends.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    edited December 2011
    The GTG sounded like fun!  I was sorry to have missed it, but I finally got FI to sit down and help me with some wedding stuff, and once we were on a roll I felt I couldn't leave or else it wouldn't get done.

In fun news, all invitations are together and ready to go!  Yay!  I also got FI to go get measured for his tux.  He got a white shirt (yay!), and is wearing a black vest with a silver tie.  I think it will look awesome.  He also wants to get Superman cufflinks.  I am thinking maybe as a wedding present to buy him a nice pair...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    bballgirl, good planning ahead! :)
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Good Morning!  So my FI and I decided to try to go the gym more often and we actually made it this morning!  I'm super proud of us =) I really hope we can keep this up.

• Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the exam MH!

Our office is so quiet since most of our floor left for Chicago today. I'm leaving tomorrow morning until Thursday and not looking forward to it at all. It's going to be so boring :-P  I'm secretly hoping the weather screws up my flight tomorrow.
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the exam MH! We knew you'd kick ass. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies!

My friend that is getting married in November picked bridesmaid dresses yesterday and now I am shoe shopping!

I <3 shoes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning. Hope everyone had a good weekend and you're all staying warm.

This weekend I had a dream that my boss (the CEO) was trying to shoot me.  then when I asked a co-worker if I should call the police, he said not to bother because no one would believe me.  Doesn't take a genius to figure THAT dream out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    TCT- LOL

Everyone else, I really hope they come today. I might go look through the link they sent to me but I did set it up for email notifications so I dont have to stalk the link. LOL

Amer- You make me laugh to the point of tears.

My busted up box is now going to be no longer. My FI will make me a new box. HAHHAHAAHAHH!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >>My busted up box is now going to be no longer. My FI will make me a new box<<

Yes I broke another piece of glass taking it apart Thursday night!
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    edited December 2011
    good morning!

DH and I had a good weekend. It felt really long. We spent a nice night in on Friday and on Sat. we went to DH's cousin's daughter's 2nd birthday and then hung out with a couple we met on our HM. That was a lot of fun. Sunday I was studying and watching sports.

Glad you girls had fun at the GTG!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

good morning!

paprika- i hope your friend gets better =/

mh- congrats!

glad you ladies had fun at the G2G, i need to make it to the next one.

and it is beyond freezing, however, i am now ready for the snow with my newest purcahse: Hunter Boots!

ETA: YSL, congrats on making it to the gym this morning!

October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

We met with our officiants yesterday and really liked them.  I mailed back the contract, so that's a big check!

And I meet with the florist tomorrow, so that will be another check!

All in all, a very good weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    YSL - I am in awe at the people that can go to the gym in the morning!  I go after work, but it would be SO nice to already have it done!  I used to run in the mornings when my shift was 12-930.
    my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

B2B--it could be worse.  You could live in Canada.  A friend of mine lives in Nova Scotia, and she ordered something priority and it took her 3 weeks to get it.  It sat in the post office in another Providence for 2 weeks.  Canada Mail SUCKS.

Weekend went by WAY too fast... and I was pathetic person this weekend. My Friday night was spent with half a bottle of red wine.  My Saturday was spent totally by myself (Gzilla had a guys night with his dad & brother) and I watched 5 hours of Hawaii Five-0.... ordered a pizza and ate half of it... and had the rest of my bottle of wine.  Because all of my friends left me for DC.  Stupid DC.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards