Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Etsy

Has anyone not received their item? I received an email from paypsl that my package was on it's way and it gave me a tracking #. This was on Nov 29th. I still didnt get my package and the email said first class mail (2-5 days). I msg the seller 4 days ago via Etsy and received no reply. I also tried to check the tracking number on USPS and there is no info so I emailed them too. It's not a Christmas gift, but where is it???
~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Etsy

• Options
    In my experience USPS is as slow as molasses in January and the tracking number doesn't track until its been delivered to the final post office destination....unlike ups and FedEx where you can track it across the country! So that, coupled with the holiday mailing season is maybe gumming up the works??
  • Options
    I didn't get one, I contact the seller a month after purchase and she refunded my money for me
  • Options
    Hmmm, I'm not in any hurry but if it shipped the 29th and it was supposed to be delivered in 2-5 days I'm wondering where it is. My neighborhood is pretty safe so I don't think anyone would steal it.
  • Options
    Lora~ I only emailed them so far. I was gonna wait a few days for a response. I'm kind of annoyed that the seller didn't respond to me. She quickly responded when I wanted to purchase something!
  • Options
    Like Mrsbuttons said, it may be beacuse of USPS... they are SO slow... but it is weird that the tracking # doesn't show up in their system? Did you try calling USPS? 
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards