Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NWR : shopping

A little something to wake every one up!

If you haven't caught on by now I love shoes. I love to shop for shoes. They are my favorite thing to buy. I sometime buy shoes then have to find a outfit to match!

So what is your favorite thing to shop for?

Re: NWR : shopping

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL I do that too! Shoes are what makes the outfit, IMO.

I love to shop for anything really. I love a good bargain! I really love Ross and Marshalls and stores like it. I find the most interesting things there. I also love the random kitchen stuff they have. I find great dresses there for CHEAP.

Random: I love love love new socks. If I could I wouldn't wash them, I would just toss them out. But that would just be really wasteful.

Even though I love new socks, I hate socks and shoes in the summer. I haven't worn socks all summer until I went horse back riding in Lake Placid last week on vaca. I did not like it and the sneakers rubbed my foot the wrong way.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Like B2B, I just like shopping for good deals.  I've become very frugal over the years, so I can appreciate finding useful stuff on sale.  I buy almost everything on sale, or at a discount store like Marshalls.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    .... and I love it when someone says "I love that skirt/shirt/dress/shoes!  Where did you get it?" when its a $5 item off a clearance rack somewhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like shopping for "things" I don't know how to explain it.  Shopping for clothes is painful, but I could spend hours in gadget stores, bath and body shops, candle stores, nature stores, book stores, stores where things have cultural/religious/ceremonial meaning, etc.  They don't have them out here really, but Cost Plus World Market used to be heaven for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cara- me too. This is why I love ross and marshalls. You can find all sorts of things there!

MH- I know... I am the same way. I will wear a 10 dollar dress from Ross and love when people say how cute it is. Why spend a fortune on every single thing? I splurge sometimes but even then I make sure it is on sale at least.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stores like Ross, Marshalls, etc, completely overwhelm me.  I just can't handle them.  I'm not good in regular department stores either.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh right, I remember you said that before. I don't have patience for them if I need to be in and out. I just go when I have time. Like while I am working... LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I <3 ross, marshalls and tj maxx.

I also can spend hours in target or a drug store shopping for absolutely nothing at all.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me too Nicole! Target is the BEST.  And Best Buy.  And the pet stores.
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love designer clothes. And I definitely shop for them. Although I do not pay the designer prices for them. FI is amazed at how I can literally have 1/2 a closet full of BCBG Max Aria and probably literally spent less than $200 on all the items combined. Nordstrom's Rack, Final Cut, the occasional Marshall's or Ross (those last two do overwhelm me) are my heaven sent. Sales at Bloomies, Macys (I miss working there for the discount), are also great.
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I "hate" Target. I put hate in quotes b/c I actually love it, but I hate what it does to my wallet. Go in there for 3 items and come out with a lot more than that. Although, I have two pair of $3 shoes that have gone a long way with me and I love them!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pet stores- my dog has more treats than I do haha! I love getting him those special cookies!

Target is also one of my favorite stores. I do love me some Walmart too. haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards