Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Anyone selling...

Vases for the bride's and BM's bouquets to chill in during the reception?  Or is this something your florist provided during your reception?

A card keeper (cake shaped or something else fun)?

I checked out a few of everyone's for sale sites but no dice yet...

TIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone selling...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My florist or venue provided vases for the bouquets.  I'm pretty sure it was the florist.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My florist provided vases for the bouquets.

I have a picture frame cardbox that we made if you are interested. Pictures are below.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto.  Your florist should provide the vases. 

My card box floats around our family, it's just a pretty white box.  You can probably find one at AC Moore, I've personally never seen a cake shaped one though.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    mandy122782mandy122782 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There are cake shaped ones sold on Etsy. I think my mom and I are goig to DIY one.

• Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I purchased vases from A.C. Moore and Michael's one at a time using a coupon for each one.  I used 5 1/2" crimped ivy bowl vases.  I have 18 of them, so you could use as many as you want or all of them.  Here is a pic (I removed the ribbons, but you could have those, too, if you wanted them):

If interested, please PM me or email me at wedding9510 at hotmail dot com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought a card box that comes with a lock at this website:  http://theperfectcardbox.com/. It came in the mail quickly but assembly is required.  I'm putting FI to work on that.  I got a "scratch and dent" one that came with free shipping for $40.  If it needs to be painted over FI can do that or if there are dents I can add some applique to it.  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 235 invited so far!
    image 144 are ready to party!
    image 91 will be missing out!
    image 0 are MIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can get the tall cylinder vases from the Dollar Tree/ Deals store.  They are the perfect height for the stems, and were round enough for my fat handled bridal bouquet.

In terms of the florist providing- we had a different florist for our personal flowers and centerpieces.  Our flowers were delivered to my mom's house, and we were not planning on carting around vases with us everywhere.  She did provide them, but they were functional- since their was water in them, to keep them fresh when they arrived- and not the prettiest things. 

You can also get them by the case off the Deals/Dollar Tree websites.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards