Destination Weddings Discussions

Morning!

Almost Hump Day ladies!  :)

Duke has his first Vet appointment this morning (so that means shots) and then we're going to see how he does while I meet with a client.  I'm hoping he'll be pretty laid back since he usually is.

What do you all have going on?!?  Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Re: Morning!

• Good Morning! 

Hope Duke's vet appointment goes well. Colby's was very expensive!  He is worth it though!

My internet is down at home...I should say my laptop is down and I can't get my desktop to work.  I think I need new Nortons.  So that means I can only scan TK at work...
  • Awwww...so sorry to hear you can't Knot at home!!  Thank goodness for work!!!  :)
  • If Duke reacted anything like Elizabeth, he'll be down for the count! Her first vaccinations really tuckered her out.

Boo for computer problems! FI's computer problem is... that I'm on it all the time doing wedding stuff! whoops!

*m*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    DW Siggy: Current Books
    White Knot
    image 149 Received the invite of the century. image 90 are coming to party with the unicorns! image 37 will miss out on the good food and eat hot pockets instead. image 22 think I'm psychic.

My Bio, updated 4/24/11
  • Good morning
    Today is work tomorrow is off!  yay

Hope the vet goes good. we had to take our cat to the vet for the first time , minus shots, in 7 years and it was $400  O.O  but shes worth it.

and Amanda we have AVG and its free.....Jeff hates norton.  AVG works great and we havent had any problems at all.  Just an fyi
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Good morning all!

I just have a few things to take care of after work.  I plan on tweaking my artificial bouquet on my own after work. Its like the more I look at it, the more I don't like it. But I have a few ideas that may make me more happy with it. 
  • Morning ladies! I hope Dukes appointment goes well and he behaves while your with a client! Sorry about your computer issues, we also use AVG for our virus scanner and haven't had a problem. I am working today, we put an offer down on a house last night and waiting to hear word about it... They have until tomorrow night to accept or counter! It's definately an exciting yet nerve racking step! Have a great day everyone!!
  • Good morning ladies!!  Shelli, I hope Duke does well at his appt.  I am still swamped at work but have nothing on my mind except wedding stuff and the fact that I now leave in 9 days....yikes!!!!!
  • Hi ladies! Hope everything goes well at the vet. The first time we took Puchy to get shots, It got me thinking long and hard about how am I going to be able to take our kids to get their shots. I cried more than the puppy did.

So sorry about computer problems, Amanda, hope you get it fixed soon!

My day started good, but early: I was at 7:00 AM at the beauty salon. Couldn't stand my ugliness anymore. Now I'm rocking my salon hair and a new lipstick! I just wish FI was here so I can rock it to him, but soon enough...
    Wedding Countdown TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Goodmorning all!

Hope the vet goes well shelli......Amanda I had to buy Nortons too, I was down for a while :-(, I hope you get it fixed soon.

Today I have class again, and I have four more days for school! YAY!!!! So Im studying for my last tests, LPN here I come!

Have a great Day!!!
  • good morning!

hope the vet goes well for duke...he is so cute!!

Today i am just working on finishing up some last minute things for our AHR this weekend...and hopefully working on my tan outside Cool
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Good luck at the vet, Mr. Duke!

This morning I am going to Gerrard St. to get a couple of Indian outfits for the wedding we have this weekend. FI is meeting me there with his Mom (meh). I'll try to post some pics of what I get! :)

Have a great day, ladies!

imageimage

Married: November 24 & 25, 2010 in Costa Rica

My Planning Bio - updated 11.14.10

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Morning ladies!

I am at work til 5 & I woke up cranky - it's going to be a long day!

Shelli - Good luck at the vet!

And I agree, the office that I work at uses AVG and seems to do a great job!

Have a good day!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Hellow everyone! Today I'm following up with claims at work, not much to do really since I'm just waiting for people to respond and since they do not want to pay, they don't like responding to me! Boo. After work going to try to hit the gym then meet up with FI to head to the METS game. FI is also going to be looking at suits today! yay!
  • Good Morning! My internet is down at home due to a dead router. :( ugh! FI is happy though, that means I can't sit on the computer doing nothing and I'm paying attention to him.

Work is hectic as usual and I'm getting a little burnt out handling a major project all by myself. All my co-workers ask how they can help and when I tell them how, they don't seem to follow through. boo co-workers! Guess its just another day working the grind.

I'm just hoping TK has some interesting and exciting topics today! I need the distraction to keep me sane!
    Harper Grace 8.31.12
    ?imageimage

• 'Morning everyone!
    Good luck at the vet, Shelli!  Let's hope Duke takes it like a trooper!  Not to be a Debbie Downer, but I wouldn't take him to your client meeting if you're doing her cake.  I actually turned down a baker in Savannah who worked out of her home and had yummy cake because she had a ton of pets and I was worried about animal hair in my cake.  lol  Just a thought..... you know I love you and want nothing but the best for you and your business!

I have an infection and it's a doozie. I feel like garbage and the antibiotics are making me sick to my stomach.  I really hope these girls behave themselves today!  So far, they've picked every single noisy toy they can find to play with.  Of course they would.  lol

The good news is, I posted a TON of stuff on Freecycle Sunday and most of it has either been picked up or will be picked up between tonight and tomorrow.  I LOVE decluttering! 

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday, ladies!
  • Moring ladies!
    @ Shelli...good luck with Duke...out pup too was tired after our vet appts!

Just another day at work.  Will be working late as I have late home visits.  Then I'm in day 2 of 7 on-call!  I just keep thinking that it's extra money for the wedding...well, not even that yet, just to get caught up on bills!

Have a great Tuesday all!
  • Ugh, Lisa - feel better SOON!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Get better soon, Lisa!

Wedding Countdown TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good Morning! Nothing too exciting here. (Besides my B-pics getting posted.) Just a day of work and I am OFF tomorrow! WooHoo! I can get caught up on housework and laundry.

I'm slightly sad that I don't have a lot of wedding stuff left to do... I have to buy a sand ceremony set and that's about it! Cry
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good morning girls!  Another day at work, and tonight hopefully doing nothing!  I feel as though I haven't had an unplanned night in ages!  Not much going on wedding related, although yesterday I messaged another bride on another forum about her veil for sale!  I am so back and forth about whether I want one, but it's only $15, so I figure it's better to have one and decide not to wear it :)  I just love the look of the veil blowing in the wind!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards