Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Easter version of getting to know you

I'm bored so here's a little something to do! Favorite Easter candy: Eggs: colored or glittery: Did the Easter bunny hide your eggs? Any Easter traditions? What are your plans this Easter?
~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary

Re: Easter version of getting to know you

• Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    Favorite Easter candy: I love stale peeps. I poke a hole in the package and leave them on my fridge for two weeks! Eggs: colored or glittery: colored, I like to do mine in hues of blue only lol Did the Easter bunny hide your eggs? Yep, the bunny always hid my eggs so I continued the tradition with my dtr. One Easter we couldn't find and egg until almost 6 months later so I had to start writing down where I Hid them! Any Easter traditions? Me and my sister used to make Up a dance and perform in front of my families on Easter, we always made bunny ears and cottontails. We are thinking for her wedding to do a dance as a joke. I may cut into their wedding song with Baby Got Back. We thought it would be funny. What are your plans this Easter? Im doing dinner with my mom, sister, dtr and the FIs on Saturday because my dtr works on Easter. I'm not sure if we will get FIs son since it's a holiday even though we get him on Sundays.
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    Jenn- finding an egg 6 months later...that's too funny!

Favorite Easter candy:  I like the chocolate eggs filled with marshmellow!

Eggs: colored or glittery: colored...sometimes i'd paint faces on them, other times i would paint scenery (like a beach lol!)

Did the Easter bunny hide your eggs? yes!  but the fake plastic ones, never the ones we painted...those went on display on the dining room table.

Any Easter traditions?  not many recently...but my mother always used to put together great easter baskets for my siblings and I (4 of us all together) and the egg painting and dinner at home (best to avoid the crowds)

What are your plans this Easter?  i haven't really made any this year, things with the family has been turned upside down over the last 2 to 3 years and not quite back to "normal" so i may just relax at home with FI and/or study for my exam coming in May.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Favorite Easter candy: I love stale peeps and Rhebs eggs (they're a chocolate store near Baltimore, we ship them in every year and I can't wait!)

Eggs: colored or glittery:  Colored, although we haven't in forever

Did the Easter bunny hide your eggs?  Yes!  My dad LOVES hiding my basket.  They still do one every year for me and one for FI now, haha.  I'd say they spoil us but I think half of it is my dad loving the fact that we still can't find them!

Any Easter traditions?  Not really.

What are your plans this Easter?  This Easter we'll be in Isle of Palms so we may go to my Aunts for dinner (she does a huge dinner) or we may just stay at our house.  I'd like to go to the beach on Easter. =)

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Favorite Easter candy: Cadbury Cream Eggs

Eggs: colored or glittery: Coloured

Did the Easter bunny hide your eggs? As a child, always... he hid them all over our house, as well as both grandmother's houses... that was one busy bunny :)

Any Easter traditions? We had traditions as a child, but nothing since I moved out... pretty soon we'll be starting our own here as a family :)

What are your plans this Easter?Ummm... plans? lol
  • Options
    Favorite Easter candy:  I thought I was the only one who liked stale peeps but I guess I am not alone!

Eggs: colored or glittery:  colored with varois design styles

Did the Easter bunny hide your eggs?  always.  Don't think we ever lost any though.

Any Easter traditions?  the coloring and hiding of eggs.  My grandchildren now come over and we do an Easter egg hunt in the yard if the snow is gone.  It won't be this year so we will have to improvise

What are your plans this Easter?  My older daughter and her spouse are going to a wedding so my 5 year old granddaughter and her 3 three year old twin sisters are spending Easter weekend so we will be doing the egg coloring, hiding and then the big Easter egg hunt where-ever we can find a snow less spot. All my kids and there family's along with my mother, my father-in-law and any single friends with now where to go always come over for the big dinner.
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards