Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

PIP Game - What are you currently obsessing over?

PIP something that you just can't stop obsessing over right now.  WR or totally NWR.  What's on your mind?

Re: PIP Game - What are you currently obsessing over?

• Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My siggy... and THIS

It's my honeymoon spot, and I miss it horribly!
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've got two.

These curtains from Ikea.  Unfortunately they are sold out everywhere!  They say they should be back in stock by the end of April but I really want them for our office, NOW!

And I want to adopt this dog.  I found her on Petfinder last night and really want to go meet her.

• Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    imagewww.blueberrypancakerecipe.com/images/Blueberry_pancake.jpg" alt="" width="440" height="400" />

....I still haven't gotten them.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011

our new bed!! we had a full and now a queen and I cannot believe the difference! FI has been making fun of me because I want to lay in bed and watch TV at like 730 lol!! and its soooo hard to get out of it in the morning :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cutie, I'm so jealous.  We desperatly need to upgrade to a queen.  I'm tired of getting jabbed in the ribs every night.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BP, that looks amazing!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ah Dibs, what a cutie.

I don't think I have anything to PIP. I'm obsessing over things, but they are not at all interesting or exciting or pictoral. I haven't been shopping in ages..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cutie- Where did you get that bed? LOVE IT!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ysl- its not the exact bed we got, but close enough. we got it at raymour and flanigan!

I cannot believe what a difference a new bed makes! our old one was small and worn out, I guess we were just used to it. now we are both sleeping like zombies lol!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I"m adding another...

Parenthood-Adam-Great-Room

Christina and Adam Braverman's home from Parenthood.  I'm currently trying to convince JEGs to let me paint the living room this color.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DH and I also picked out our nursery, so I'm obsessing over that. I will pip.

That for the crib/changing table/dresser

And that for all of the bedding/mobile stuff. Our walls will be light green though.

CAN'T WAIT.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BP, I am dying over the fabrics and colors for the baby's room.

Are you guys going to find out the sex?
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Amer - That sage color is all the rage on the D&R board.  This was posted over there the other day.  http://www.latimes.com/features/home/la-hm-modern-family-set-decor-pictures,1,3736054.photogallery

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a few things....

Key West (be there in less than one month)

A New Car (I want a 2011 SUV)

A new kitchen or deck ( I keep need a quote to save!!)

• Options
    flyersgirl436flyersgirl436 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Don't have any PIP, just had to butt in and say I also love Parenthood and the Bravermans house! I would move in right now, that is if there's no mortgage and no taxes. (If you can't tell that's what me and FI are stressing/obsessing over right now! So not fun though!)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    dibs - what a cute pup!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_pip-game-currently-obsessing-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:17241d69-e9b9-41d8-b69e-d2b3ff0365dfPost:5891d9e3-ebc7-4241-b9cf-c3cfc90d402a">Re: PIP Game - What are you currently obsessing over?</a>:
    [QUOTE]BP, I am dying over the fabrics and colors for the baby's room. Are you guys going to find out the sex?
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

Yes, but we are still keeping the nursery gender neutral. Same with our stroller/car seat/etc etc. Anything that we will use for future babies other then clothes = gender neutral. Crossing my fingers we find out next week.

I'm obsessed with the colors :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_pip-game-currently-obsessing-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:17241d69-e9b9-41d8-b69e-d2b3ff0365dfPost:8d53a606-5bb9-4cb7-a94f-74d8f17e350c">Re: PIP Game - What are you currently obsessing over?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PIP Game - What are you currently obsessing over? : Yes, but we are still keeping the nursery gender neutral. Same with our stroller/car seat/etc etc. Anything that we will use for future babies other then clothes = gender neutral. <strong>Crossing my fingers we find out next week</strong>. I'm obsessed with the colors :-)
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]

YAY!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm PIPing this general house picture because at this point, I don't think I care about ANYTHING about the house, except that it's ours. This apartment thing is getting old...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Finding/Getting one of these:

and one of these:

Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dammit Jesser... now that's all I want. I hate you.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_pip-game-currently-obsessing-over?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:17241d69-e9b9-41d8-b69e-d2b3ff0365dfPost:997b47d6-b85b-4f2f-a2f4-ec78a72c0378">Re: PIP Game - What are you currently obsessing over?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dammit Jesser... now that's all I want. I hate you.
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]

bahaha  Sorry preggo
    I'm getting you back for the pizzelle's yesterday ;)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jess - Aw look at that! A less fuzzy Callie. I like the fuzzy version better :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jesster-- it's Thursday, which means it's pretzel day at the airport!

BP--  I love the creamy yellows and greens.  Love it.  Even though you are finding out, are you keeping the sex/name private or are you spilling the deets?

Dibs-- I read the whole article.  I have been a woman obsessed ever since we bought the house to figure out the color of that paint.  I offically got the ok from JEGs sooo, guess Iwhat I'm picking up this weekend (fingers crossed). 

I don't go over the D& R boards that much.  It's so... busy.  and kind of hectic.  Plus I still can't figure out how to PIP anything on the Nest.  Everytime I do, it basically gives me the finger.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Amer - We are spilling the sex, the name is a secret :-) as we will probably have a few we like going into labor and delivery. Those few though, we are keeping a secret.

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amer- jealous. as always.  Eat one for me :)

Madam- I know! Cal's going to be so confused when we get one-- like, what is this naked version of me?  I like the fuzzy version too but DH refuses to have tumbleweeds of hair floating through the apartment :-P  Party Pooper.

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards