Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

*CaRa*

This time next week you'll be a month away!  So exciting!!!!  How are you feeling?

Re: *CaRa*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know!! Crazy!  I have good days and bad days.  Days where I feel totally stressed and days where everything is smooth sailing.  The craziest thing is that is actually feels real now. Do you feel that way? I've said it before, its like the wedding has always been some far away fantasy taht was never actually going to happen. And now it feels really real and I know its going to be here soon.

I'm also really ready for it to be here and over.  Which is sad.  The past year has been pretty stressful and I'm ready to return to regularly scheduled programming.

How are YOU feeling???  You're 1 month and 2 weeks away!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It was just this week when it felt like it's actually going to happen and that it's really soon.  I have felt the same way as you - that it was so far away it seemed like a dream instead of a day that would actually take place.  I've been pretty calm along the way, but some days/weeks have been a little stressful.  I think $$$ was usually the cause of the stress, nothing else really.  Now that I see such a small amount we owe, I am feeling SO good about everything!

I don't wish it away, but I do look forward to getting back to waking up in the morning and not thinking about the wedding from the time I wake up until the time I go to bed.  I am always reeling about something. I also look forward to having my paychecks back.  I have spent nearly every extra dollar on WR stuff (by choice, really).

I am SO excited and really can't wait for it to be here.  We are so so so close! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  Its exciting to know that the day is almost here and to be able to visualize yourself at your wedding!  Meeting with all the vendors last week defintiely helped things become more real.  I'm SO impatient.  I don't want to wish my life away either, but right now..... I wouldn't mind fast forwarding.  I just want to get there with everyone healthy and okay, that's been a big stressor for me too.

Right now I'm working on visualizing myself on the wedding day enjoying everything, going with the flow, and not stressing over the little details!!

Looks like we're about the same with our RSVPs too.  I know a few people who I don't thinka re going to come and I just want them to send in their responses already so I know for sure!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel a big sense of relief that we have 19 not coming and a few more we are unsure about.  We may have 25 declines, which is exactly what we hoped for.

I also envision myself taking it all in on our wedding day and living in each moment without getting overwhelmed.

I hope these people RSVP so I don't have to make a ton of calls!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can I but in and say how jealous I am of all the RSVP's both of you have received back already. I have a feeling I will be making a lot of calls!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are your people?!?!?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They like to see me sweat - lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Having gone through the wedding/RSVP process.... I will never wait to RSVP for anything again!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Butting in - I haven't gone through the process yet but I received an invite last week and sent it out the same day. I have never done that before but after reading so many post about RSVP's I figured I better start!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had a few people tell my mom to tell me that they "should" be there.
     Um, please just send the card back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We have quite a few left to respond that we know for sure are coming.  Still, I'd like the card in hand and the entree selected. If you know you're coming, why wait?  My mother likes to think that people are "waiting for a better offer".
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards