• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Destination Weddings

WOO HOO... I am finally

<-------------------------- a B... not sure what B stand for but I am not a N anymore! And with only 7 days till my wedding!lol
BabyName Ticker image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WOO HOO... I am finally

• I believe it stands for Bronze, and YAY!!! :)
  • I just have to say (I was just looking at some of your pics on facebook)...

Your step daughters are ADORABLE  &  It is crazy you have a rottie named Axle.  My old neighbor that I was extremely close with had a Rott name Axle, too.  He passed a few years ago from cancer and it broke my heart!  They are so stinkin' cute!

:)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_woo-hoo-am-finally?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:8655a134-9fbe-4901-a1e9-13e6b829e1edPost:41249208-8199-4a44-8c8d-1bf1a5e0a01b">Re: WOO HOO... I am finally</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just have to say (I was just looking at some of your pics on facebook)... Your step daughters are ADORABLE  &  It is crazy you have a rottie named Axle.  My old neighbor that I was extremely close with had a Rott name Axle, too.  He passed a few years ago from cancer and it broke my heart!  They are so stinkin' cute!  :)
    Posted by Kayla&Brian412[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks!!!! And that is crazy... we just recently moved into our new house and our neighbor has a dog named Axle too! Not a rott though!
  • Very interesting!  I had never heard that name until her dog!  I got a little teary looking at the puppy pictures thinking about him :)
  • =) I hadnt heard it before either but when I got FI the puppy for his birthday we couldnt agree on a name... so I picked up one of his truck magazines and started looking through it for a good dog name!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards