Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

I'm bored, come out and play

I only have a few more hours at work and nothing really to do.  Once I go home I will be gone till I get back.  SO COME PLAY NOW!!!!  Please :)

Re: I'm bored, come out and play

• Options
    Hi!! Do you have any last minute things to do before you leave for St. Lucia??!! You must be so excited!
  • Options
    I'm here, I'm here!!!!!!  Just got back from my lunch break!  I wanted more people to come out and play earlier when I was being a PW! :)
  • Options
    JessiiJJessiiJ member
    First Comment
    meow
    I'm bored. FI is working on his RC plane and I have nadda to do
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    *waves*  Did you get your KK and, more importantly, have you been able to keep yourself from peeking?  lol
  • Options
    I'm on a conference call and so far I've had nothing to say... love it.
  • Options
    Michaela, I did the last of my last minute stuff at lunch.  Matt is off so he's been finishing up while I'm sitting at work taking up space. :)

Lisa, I didn't get the KK, I didn't sign up for it. 

Glad to see there are some people around today.  I am just ready to go home and try to go to bed.  I'm gonna feel so old but I figure if I can sleep from like 7 to midnight or 1 I will get 5-6 hours of sleep.  Then hopefully I won't be an awful B tomorrow.  I don't function well on little to no sleep.  
  • Options
    I'm right there with you when it comes to sleep...If I get less then 8 hours, it's bad, lol.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_im-bored-come-out-play?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:8bc9c6a1-e793-47be-8776-0fdd4fd25f87Post:e5f55943-c21d-4ebd-bef9-9028053fd199">Re: I'm bored, come out and play</a>:
    [QUOTE]Michaela, I did the last of my last minute stuff at lunch.  Matt is off so he's been finishing up while I'm sitting at work taking up space. :) Lisa, I didn't get the KK, I didn't sign up for it.  Glad to see there are some people around today.  I am just ready to go home and try to go to bed.  I'm gonna feel so old but I figure if I can sleep from like 7 to midnight or 1 I will get 5-6 hours of sleep.  Then hopefully I won't be an awful B tomorrow.  I don't function well on little to no sleep.  
    Posted by aukelly[/QUOTE]

<div>TK is acting weird, so I'm going to actually do some work for a little bit. If you're gone when I get back-- have a wonderful trip!</div>
  • Options
    BLAH!  I did get your email.  Sorry.  I had you confused with Amanda.  My brain is mush lately.  I "inherited" 3 school aged kids after their family's house caught fire and most of the time I don't know if I'm coming or going.  lol 

I hope you're able to get some sleep.  I'm the same way when I'm tired.  Thankfully I'm able to sleep pretty much anywhere.  So even if you don't get your nap, maybe you can catch a catnap on the plane.
  • Options
    I'm here bored at work can't wait to get out and get a massage!!! My back is killing me so it'll be perfect! Yay for your last day at work :) Can't wait to see pics!
    My Bio
    Updated 6.8.11

Our Website
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Brea - I am also in a conference call and haven't said a word!  :)  Such hard work!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    ehlerssehlerss member
    First Comment
    Hi!!!!!  I am around just trying to finish up some errands while I am off.  I was working on my cake topper.... getting there and in a bit I have to go do a bit of shopping for my engagement photo outfit!  I am taking them Sunday!  I am so excited that you are pretty much there!!!!!! I hope work flys by for you!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_im-bored-come-out-play?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:8bc9c6a1-e793-47be-8776-0fdd4fd25f87Post:a29daea0-9d4a-4f22-b96c-d8552c10eebc">Re: I'm bored, come out and play</a>:
    [QUOTE]Brea - I am also in a conference call and haven't said a word!  :)  Such hard work!
    Posted by AKWinterBride[/QUOTE]

<div>I do like that it counts as work though, so I'm multitasking by being on TK, not just slacking off ;)</div>
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I cant believe youre about to leave Kelly! Ahhh. I'm sad now :0( I hope you get lots of good rest tonight, and can't wait to hear all about your weddingmoon trip!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards