Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Morning!

Have a WONDERFUL Thursday!! 

Hope the day goes by super fast for everyone!  Tomorrow is Firday and the Weekend!!!  Our County Fair starts tomorrow, so I'm excited because next Friday Chuck Wicks and Jack Ingram are playing there.  :)

Re: Good Morning!

• Options
    Morning everyone...this week has gone by suprisingly fast so far!  I can't wait for this weekend.  I am trying on dresses yet again and hopefully the third attempt will be the charm and I will find my dress! 

Have a great day!
  • Options
    Good Morning ladies! I'm just going to be busy at work again today.. Boo! :)
  • Options
    Hey Ladies! I'm just working...and surfing TK...and waiting for Friday! Smile
  • Options
    Good morning!  I don't go to work for a few hours so I'm just gonna be hangin' out here til then :)
    Laura & Dusty - September 7th, 2010!
    Hatteras, North Carolina
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    UPDATED 11/05/10 Lots of Wedding PICS!
    UPDATED 07/28/10 My Planning Bio Anniversary
  • Options
    Morning everyone!  I'm SOOOO  tired today.  We had some severe storms go through last night, so between being alone and our dog being scared I'm exhausted today.  No rest for the weary though...busy day at work.  Plus it's payday and unfortunately there's not enough to cover the bills.  Just having a rough day...sorry for the vent!
    Wishing all you lovely ladies a good day! 
  • Options

Oh... I forgot to mention....  Yay for Date Day Thursdays!  :)  We've been out of whack with traveling the last month or so, we both forgot that today is our Date Day!    Cool
  • Options
    Oh Jen. I'm sorry. :( I hate those weeks.

Busy busy busy bee today at work, then workout and go home to pack for our weekend trip to the lake! SO excited about that! I need some relaxation STAT!
    Harper Grace 8.31.12
    ?imageimage

• Options
    Good morning!  Today I have the carpet cleaners coming, so I have all my furniture in my dining room.  It's a mess around here!

Other than that, I'm just packing, and hanging out around my house :)
    imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary
  • Options
    Good morning! I agree, this week has gone by super fast. It will be a 4 day weekend for me, since I have Monday and Tuesday off next week, and I'm going to the Jersey shore with my sister and her family for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. FI can't join us because he has to work. We haven't spent a night apart in over a year! But a couple of leisurely days with my adorable nieces will be good for my spirits, so I'm looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Morning ladies!  I'll be working all day, hopefully getting some stuff done tonight.  I have plenty of errands to run, and never enough time to do them.
    Have a great day everyone!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Morning ladies,

Just another work day for me however it is my Friday so that makes me happy :)

Have a good one!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Morning ladies!
  • Options
    Afternoon Ladies!
    trying to work more today, less TK'ing, but you know how it goes....  I have to clean house tonight, make sure I have what I'm going to wear to my shower on sat.  errr  just a weird day.
    My Bio
    Our Wedding Day 8/7/10
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Good morning!  Another day at work, and then we have lawnbowling tonight!  Have to pack tonight because I'm leaving right after work for my girlfriend's stagette!  Woo hoo!  We rented a lake house on Whatcom Lake, and will do nothing but suntan, swim, and consume far too much alcohol!  I can't wait!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey Ladies! I'm so glad the day is almost over! Headed to hang out with some of my closest friends tonight and watch Twilight & New Moon and cook dinner together. We're introducing a few of our friends to the series. Go Team Edward!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards