Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

To veil or not to veil...that is my question

Are you wearing a veil? How long? All night?

Re: To veil or not to veil...that is my question

• Options
    I wore a veil that went almost all the way to my calves, because I loved how longer veils looked in pictures.  I wore it for the ceremony and some pics, and took it off for the rest of the night.  :)
  • Options
    I'm wearing a flower!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not sure if I'm wearing a veil so I voted for other.  I've never really seen myself wearing a veil but when I tried one on it didn't look that bad, but it still didn't convince me that I wanted to wear one.  My mom wants me to wear one real bad and then I thought maybe I should, and so I can say I did wear a veil.  But I don't think my dress will look good with a veil, I just don't know.
  • Options
    I'm not sure yet. I too wasn't really thrilled, for lack of a better word, with how the veil looked on me when I tried it on. I may go with just a ribbon headband with bling on it.
  • Options
    I'm wearing a hair flower :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I tried a veil on with my dress and it was "too much."

My dress is already more formal than I thought I wanted for a beach wedding, and a veil put it over the top. So I'm wearing an ivory hair flower instead.
  • Options
    I purchased a birdcage veil, but I'm having a hard time securing it the way I want. If my H&M person can get it to look right, I'll wear it for the ceremony. Otherwise, I'll be wearing flowers in my hair.
  • Options
    I can't help it.. I just have to have a veil.  Mine is chapel length, turquoise tulle lined with royal blue ribbon to match my dress :) Depending on how breezy it is I may just wear it for pics.  I made it myself :)
  • Options
    I have a fingertip veil, but I haven't decided whether or not to wear it. I also have little flowers to put in my hair, so I don't know if that would be too much.
  • Options
    I am having my aunt make me one, very cheap to DIY so if I want to wear it I will, if its too windy the day of maybe I will just wear if for a few pictures...
  • Options
    Oh - if I hadn't already bought a veil I would just go with the flowers. But it bothers me that I bought a veil if I don't end up wearing it, lol
  • Options
    I'm wearing a flower in my hair.  When I decided on a beach wedding I just sort of pictured myself with a flower, so I've never considered a veil.
    imageimageAnniversary
  • Options
    I'm wearing little flowers in my hair.. but also wearing a veil for just the ceremony and some photos like Robyn.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards