Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Sorry to be a PW, but here are pics of my wedding band!

Band by itself:

Band with e-ring:

I can't believe they didn't come as a set, that's how perfectly they go together.  Finding that band was a HUGE check for me!  FI's is ordered as well but won't be in for a couple of weeks still, so I'll post more pics then.  Yay!
Anniversary

Re: Sorry to be a PW, but here are pics of my wedding band!

• Options
    I LOVE it - they look so good together! 

FYI - you (and/or FI) have amazing taste - we have very similar e-rings.
  • Options

Very pretty!

• Options
    Wow, I can't believe they weren't a set! Very pretty!
    Sunshine_zps3fcf529f BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I love it I love it I love it!
  • Options
    I LOVE your set!  they are gorgeous!
    Anniversary Visit The Knot! image
  • Options
    I love the set, absolutely beautiful!!!
  • Options
    they look perfect together..great check!  They are amazingly beautiful!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like it... it's so unique from anything I've seen.
  • Options
    They look fabulous together!
  • Options
    They look great together!!!  I love e-rings/bands with color in them!
  • Options
    CNN - I've loved the idea of an e-ring with sapphire side stones ever since the episode of Friends (yeah, I know...) where Chandler picks out Monica's ring from an antique store, and that's the kind of ring he picked!  They only showed the ring upclose for a second, but it was long enough for me to fall in love.  :)

After some careful hint-dropping, FI knew that was the kind of ring I wanted.  
    Anniversary
  • Options
    It looks gorgeous!! I can't wait to see it in person sometime soon!
    Anniversary
  • Options

So I have been somewhat of a lurker since I am in the begining process of planning my DW and was looking at the boards for tips and what not, but when I saw this I HAD to comment! My e-ring is almost identical to yours except my stones are Princess cut! I thought it was so funny since rarely do you ever see someone with sapphires in their engagement/wedding ring. I plan on doing the same thing with my band, alternating diamonds and sapphires.

And our stories are exactly the same! I am OBSESSED with Friends and ever since I saw Monica's e-ring I knew I wanted sapphires on either side of my diamond.  I made sure FI knew haha! Every time we would watch that episode I would comment on how I want a ring exactly like hers! :D

What a small world! :) You have great taste!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards