Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

GRRRRRR!!!!

OK, I knew I should have left this to the experts!!  I had bought one of those crystal iron on transfer things from an Etsy seller, the same seller that I bought one from before but actually sent her my jacket to apply it for me and it is gorgeous!!  Well, I decided I would try one on my own and bought one that says Mrs. Berry EST. 08.08.10 and I was going to put it on a black t-shirt, well needless to say, I totally screwed it up.  For the record, here is the one that she did for me.

Re: GRRRRRR!!!!

• Options
    Who is the Etsy seller that made that? I LOVE it, I'd love a hoodie like that! :) 
  • Options
    The Etsy seller is CustomBlingApparel, the hoodie is actually one that I bought at Target and sent to her to apply the transfer for me because I didn't want to screw it up and after seeing what I did to the t-shirt, boy am I glad I did...LOL!!
  • Options

I'm sorry it didn't came out the way you wanted to. But the one you had made is really cute! I want one!

Wedding Countdown TickerWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Aw I'm sorry the one you DIY didn't work out too well. But the hoodie is absolutely adorable! I love it!

• Options
    I love the hoodie.  I want to do this too.  What happened that it messed up?
  • Options
    DIYs gone-wrong are SO frustrating! I'm so sorry honey.

*m*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    DW Siggy: Current Books
    White Knot
    image 149 Received the invite of the century. image 90 are coming to party with the unicorns! image 37 will miss out on the good food and eat hot pockets instead. image 22 think I'm psychic.

My Bio, updated 4/24/11
  • Options
    The hoodie is perfect because I bought the transfer from her then sent my hoodie to her to apply it for me, the t-shirt is what I screwed up.  Some of the crystals either moved or fell of totally as I was putting it down, then it says to apply the iron right to the film covering it so I did so and the damn thing melted all over the place so I don't know what I did wrong, and this is why I am not a DIY bride...LOL!!!
  • Options
    awww sweetie that sucks!!  maybe she'll do another one for you at a discounted price?  the hoodie looks really nice though... at least you have one thing/
      :)
    My Bio
    Our Wedding Day 8/7/10
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards