Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

accountability

Apparently I forgot to post this this morning! How did your weekend go for eating/working out? What's on your agenda today for eating/working out? 

I feel like I had a good weekend overall. Not eating gluten has made me feel so much healthier and I just don't have that gross feeling that I used to get after eating, which is great. This morning I ran five miles. Yesterday we had this potato, egg and sausage skillet for breakfast, hot dogs for lunch (no bun for me) and chicken spaghetti for dinner (gluten-free pasta for me). 

Have a healthy day, ladies!
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: accountability

• Options
    I had a pretty good weekend! took a little break from working out, I think that my body really appreciated those 2 days off :-) Today I 'tried' to go to Spin at lunch time, but the fire alarm at the YMCA went off 5 mins into class...ugh! So I went back to the class after work. Felt good to get it in!! B - weight watchers smoothie with milk and berries L - crockpot salsa chicken on lettuce and some pretzel nuggets D - grilled chicken, rice and veggies S - apple Have a great night!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The fire alarm?! That's annoying! Sometimes it's better to give yourself a few days to recover and then you have more energy when you get back into it. :)
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lora - I agree!  I think that often I do not rest my body enough...I need to get better at giving myself a break sometimes :-)
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards