Destination Weddings Discussions

Dreams Palm Beach - PuntaCana

Anyone having their wedding at this location or anyone ever visited this location?

Re: Dreams Palm Beach - PuntaCana

• I believe we have one person that is having their wedding there.  Her name is Orchid2011.  She probably has plenty of information for you! 

Oh, and welcome to the board, it's a great place!  :)
    imageExerciseMilestone Anniversary
  • Hi there!

I'm getting married at Dreams Puntaa Cana. I had the option to choose between palm beach or just dreams and I decided on Dreams. email me at garciapamelita at yahoo if you have any questions.

Wedding Bio

New Married Blog
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker ~Pamela&Steven~6.25.2011~PuntaCana,DR~ image
  • Dreams Palm Beach PuntaCana is amazing and absolutely perfect for weddings!  It’s a smaller all-inclusive resort located just a short distance from the PuntaCana nightlife. I think you will love this resort. It’s located on a gorgeous beach and has three swimming pools. There are also plenty of activities to keep you busy such as snorkeling, kayaking and a Euro Bungee. You and your guests can even spend the some at the spa located right at the resort! Good luck planning your trip!

• I'm getting married at Dreams PuntaCana on October 20th 2012! So excited! I'm new to this... if anyone has anymore info on Dreams I'd love to see more actual wedding photos. 

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards