Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Did anyone buy those Dollar Tree OOT beach bags?

They were posted about a month ago- 36 for $36 canvas bags.

http://www.dollartree.com/new-arrivals-seasonal/seasonal/big-polyester-beach-totes/215c277c277p310914/index.pro

I'm curious about the quality and if they have a zipper? I don't think they have the zipper.

Anyone??

Re: Did anyone buy those Dollar Tree OOT beach bags?

• Options
    I'm thinking of using these for OOT bags also. I'd love to hear from someone who has ordered them. 36 sounds like perfect number for me, too. And the price cannot be beat!
  • Options
    it's almost worth it to just order them, right?

I'm seriously thinking about it!
  • Options
    You could try going to a Dollar Tree store first to see if they have them in stock, so you can inspect it before ordering a full case?
  • Options
    ooh good idea! If I find em I'll let you know.

Heck for $1 if they don't disintegrate they will be a good buy, right?
  • Options
    so my plan was to but them at the store because if you order them on the website, the colors are assorted, they dont sell just one color (disappointment)
    BUT
    i went to the dollar tree and picked one up to see how i like it and its awesome! for $1 cannot be beat. they dont have a zipper but the material is really good. i would say that bag might actually be worth $5-$10. i think its a steal. so were definitly doing these
  • Options
    I didn't buy them because I already had mine. But I did see them in person at my dollar tree. There is NOT a zipper. But the bags are really good quality for $1! They are nice canvas bags, perfect for OOT goodies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Great, thanks ladies!!

Going to the store is a good idea too cause I think 36 is too much for me.

YAY, I'm going to check them out!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_did-anyone-buy-those-dollar-tree-oot-beach-bags?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:abd76318-035f-4a11-9dbb-b21afc6c6289Post:d14263cd-f9ce-4f8b-9e8e-10c58682a32c">Re: Did anyone buy those Dollar Tree OOT beach bags?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't buy them because I already had mine. But I did see them in person at my dollar tree. There is NOT a zipper. But the bags are really good quality for $1! They are nice canvas bags, perfect for OOT goodies!
    Posted by DiamondDani[/QUOTE]

How many did they have in stock? I could probably drive to at least 5 different ones within in a few miles to grab them all up!
  • Options
    Well, I went to 2 Dollar Trees and neither had anymore left. The saleslady said they went really fast.

I'm thinking I'll only need 25 max but since we've not sent out invites yet, I can't be sure, otherwise I'd say let's order a couple and you can have the colors you want out of them, Lola.

Hmmm. How many do you need?

I'm happy to wait to order them but would hate to miss out on the opportunity if they sell out.
  • Options
    Those OOT bags look fantastic!  I wish my DW was closer so I had a number of how many I needed.  I think they're great!  I'm tempted to buy them though.  Hmmm...what to do?!?!?
  • Options
    Tinker, I counted up my list and I'm probably going to need a full set. I'm OK with different colors. I think I have to hold off on these because I feel like the OOT bags have the potential of adding up to a lot of money being spent, and I need to get some bigger items priced and finalized before I can move onto these details. If you go ahead and buy the case, you could always post a For Sale here for the extras you didn't need!
  • Options
    true...or I coudl cool my jets and wait till we get a better count ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards