Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NWR-- Just lost my job

Hey Ladies! I'm usually on the Boston board, because that is where my wedding is being held, but I live in Philadelphia. I lost my job today, which is pretty stressful with the bills that quickly mount when planning a wedding. Anyway... just putting out there on the off chance that anyone reading this knows of an open position in Center City. I have a B.A. and experience in sales, management, customer service and hospitality. But am really open to learning anything new. Thanks for your help and positive thoughts.... 

Re: NWR-- Just lost my job

• Options
    meganjane86meganjane86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of anything in the area, sorry, but I do know how much it sucks to lose your job in the middle of wedding planning... all you can do is breathe and know that you'll make it through! thinking good thoughts for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey - Go to careers.comcast.com there are a few marketing/sales jobs currently open.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am really sorry to hear that. 
    I can't offer anything, but I wish you the best of luck in trying to find something.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also can't offer anything to you now but want you to know that thoughts are with you.  Hopefully you'll find something quickly!  I will keep my eyes open for you though.  My brother is in the same position so I am constantly looking for him.  I'll let u know if i see anything.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have anything to offer other then support.

I lost my job last year and I was out of work for 10 months while I waited for a work permit.  We had to push our wedding date back a year and it sucks!  

I hope you find something very soon!
  • Options
    ashleykellyashleykelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all of the kind words and thoughts ladies... they are greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear that.  I am sure you will find something soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards